YG Sabotage continues. Lalisa not targeted at west and not promoted in korea. Has minimal promo/playlisting &not added to Today's top hits on Spotify even after 5 days

• It doesn't matter if u like the song or not but this is absolutely stupid.I also can't believe blinks are more focused on defending about this situation instead of putting fire on yg's ass. I'm afraid of the ramifications this will have on blackpink's popularity moving forward. This does not look good at all.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Tbh this whole fight within the fandom just proves how blinks biased aren't that much difference of akgaes in the sense of "not defending" others members.

But well, let's wait 2 more weeks to see the real promo as some said...

And yes to Lisa c bar yet again being our voice! 70% of the music is in Korean and the Korean promos are no existent for now. I won't even talk about Spotify where it took 12h of the release day to find Lisa....

• Tbh this whole fight within the fandom just proves how blinks biased aren't that much difference of akgaes in the sense of "not defending" others members.

But well, let's wait 2 more weeks to see the real promo as some said...

And yes to Lisa c bar yet again being our voice! 70% of the music is in Korean and the Korean promos are no existent for now. I won't even talk about Spotify where it took 12h of the release day to find Lisa....

who are the idiots who said to wait 2 more weeks? ridiculous

• who are the idiots who said to wait 2 more weeks? ridiculous

I saw it everywhere on Twitter and here it was more like: well, it's still 5 days, wait more...

But YGE debuted her on a national holiday weekend and with two of the biggest American acts dropping their albums so this just makes things difficult which with logic it means way more promo since day1...

I truly hope they step up with their promo bc they just milked fans like no tomorrow...

• It says a lot that Blinks are more concerned with defending Rosé and Jennie. No one is blaming them, but the fact they had more promo can't be denied.

The concern for Lisa is so minimal. No wonder YG dares to give her so little but still brag about her records.

• I read the title and saw "not added to Today's top hits on Spotify even after 5 days", why would it be added as a top hit if it's not actually a highly streamed top hit? Am I missing something here..?

• I read the title and saw "not added to Today's top hits on Spotify even after 5 days", why would it be added as a top hit if it's not actually a highly streamed top hit? Am I missing something here..?

Top hits has 50 songs and lalisa hasn't left global streams top 20 for a week. The least yg could do is give it the promo& playlisting it deserves on spotify but the music industry in general is trying to ignore korean songs.

• It says a lot that Blinks are more concerned with defending Rosé and Jennie. No one is blaming them, but the fact they had more promo can't be denied.

The concern for Lisa is so minimal. No wonder YG dares to give her so little but still brag about her records.

It says a lot that Blinks are more concerned with speaking about Rosé and Jennie.

Stop bringing them up then and Jennie didnt have more promo how much more are you going to lie?

She was literally at her peak in Korea and had nothing, stop bringing her up when this is about Lisa and not Jennie is it really that hard?

You only have concern for one person and that much is quite obvious.

Solo was massive in Korea and she barely promoted it the idea that she had such massive promo is a lie.

Lisa solo had bad timing so lack of Korean performances and bad playlisting is stuff you can complain about but leave the other girls out of it.

• It doesn't matter if u like the song or not but this is absolutely stupid.I also can't believe blinks are more focused on defending jennie and rose about this situation instead of putting fire on yg's ass. I'm afraid of the ramifications this will have on blackpink's popularity moving forward. This does not look good at all.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You all not relax a bit. Lisa is doing very good for Non Korean (Thai) soloist in Korea. She is even getting numbers Korean soloist and groups wish they could achieve. The song is good and doing well.

• I honestly don’t understand YGE. What’s the point of giving Lisa a song in Korean if they are not going to promote her? They know she’s the least popular member there. This is just plain stupid.

And then they messed up her Spotify account the first day :pepefacepalm:

Edited once, last by Lilina ().

• I wonder if YGE already knows that promos wont matter to the Korean market. Someone like Teddy who has been there for the entire rise of Kpop since the 90s, maybe he knows that the average Korean GP will never truly accept a Thai idol. What a sad indictment of Korea if this is true.

That being said, if this is the case, they shoulda made Lalisa a 90% English song with a smattering of Korean like their single Ice Cream, or maybe even a bit of Thai. And they shouldve pursued an aggressive Western focused strategy. But this requires money for radio airplay and presumably playlisting. Maybe YG spent too much money on the MV and stages, although i dont buy this excuse, the MVs and costumes and stuff were literally the only big expenses, the songs themselves were produced completely in house, they didnt have to pay a dime for them. And with 800k album sales locked in, which means 12 million USD in gross revenue at least, they could've used some of that to pay for better promotions in the US.

• I really do wonder why she isn't going to shows in Korea. Music core is cancelled this week so one less in the list, is she going to music bank or m countdown? And I remember Rose going to Knowing Bros, Amazing Saturday and other shows, why isn't Lisa doing the same when her solo is in korean and she's not going to other countries to promote?

Either Lisa doesnt want to or doesnt feel comfortable going by herself. Or YG doesnt care enough to send her there.

• I think Lisa's situation is very difficult. First, Korean doesn't care about her, their jealousy won't accept her success so it's hard to promote her there. Second, even though Lisa is loved internationally, her English is still not fluently enough to do the promotions by herself. Whenever BP has interviews, Rosé and Jennie are mainly the speakers. Even her pronunciation is very good, she is still not confident with speaking and her ability to express her ideas or opinions is limited. Therefore, we don't have any interviews yet except that Woody show. I think for her Western fans, that is a big barrier unlike Rosé who had a lot of interviews

• I think Lisa's situation is very difficult. First, Korean doesn't care about her, their jealousy won't accept her success so it's hard to promote her there. Second, even though Lisa is loved internationally, her English is still not fluently enough to do the promotions by herself. Whenever BP has interviews, Rosé and Jennie are mainly the speakers. Even her pronunciation is very good, she is still not confident with speaking and her ability to express her ideas or opinions is limited. Therefore, we don't have any interviews yet except that Woody show. I think for her Western fans, that is a big barrier unlike Rosé who had a lot of interviews

Actually, her English is very good and she has done full interviews herself predominantly in the English language before. She has always grown in confidence so much, she is very chatty when giving the chance. Jisoo I would understand, but for Lisa English interviews are not an issue.

There is zero reason for her getting such little promo compared to her members.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!