YouTube Ruined The World

• But anyone under 13 isn't allowed to have a Google account. They don't even have minor accounts.

They ask pretty hard for proof if they suspect your underage. They had me show an ID or put in a credit card info.

Netflix gives an option to add your kids to your account but they will see only kid friendly titles

I cant see why YT wont be able to put together sth similar?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Bless Aly & AJ for adding cussing to their Disney songs to keep them off YouTube Kids.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You know, I find it funny people call some songs these days "disney songs" as a way to degrade the songs but disney songs back in the day are better than the things I hear on the radio these days in my opinion. Let us all remember the magic of Disney.

The Disney songs of the Renaissance period in the 90s are top notch.

Some of my favorite song in the world!

Allen Menken in particular. He did their peak songs in the early 90s. He was a genius.

• Netflix gives an option to add your kids to your account but they will see only kid friendly titles

Its just easier that way.. they got in hot water and had to do something drastic to calm everyone down, so they just go overboard so everyone can feel good for a moment. Thats how problems are solved nowadays :)

• Netflix gives an option to add your kids to your account but they will see only kid friendly titles

Yep, I completely agree. Why can't they have accounts where you don't have to have kid's safeties interfere with appropriately aged users?

They have a YouTube kids app which is basically YouTube but all for kids. But it needs something like that Netflix has.

Is it because kids are known to use their parents accounts or smth? :/

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• :omgr::omgr::omgr:

I loved Frozen in general and all the songs :lover1:

My childhood!! I was in 1st grade when Frozen came out. Good memories <3

It was so cool how they noticed how most of the viewers of the first Frozen were young and the second movie captured that so it wasn't ever a boring experience for those who grew up so much after so long. <3<3

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I never heard it used as a degrading term, who does that??

A lot of people lol. "This song sounds like a little disney song for kids" "X artist should stop making disney songs/songs that would be on disney channel"

One of the kpop recipients of this term(as a insult) I have seen is PTD. I am guessing because of the positive messages.

But songs in general that aren't using curse words, are soft/light, isn't about the S word(not the one with the it in it) are often recipients of this too.

• My childhood!! I was in 1st grade when Frozen came out. Good memories <3

It was so cool how they noticed how most of the viewers of the first Frozen were young and the second movie captured that so it wasn't ever a boring experience for those who grew up so much after so long. <3<3

Now you're just trying to make me feel old! It's okay, my childhood was the Disney Renaissance.

I was 2 years old when The Little Mermaid came out.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Do you want to build a snowman though.

External Content youtu.be

(timestammped at 1.12)

• External Content youtu.be

(timestammped at 1.12)

Reminds me of this lmao

• Reminds me of this lmao

yeap very similar vibes...

• To be honest, after I saw what my kids watch on YouTube, I have decided to use an app in order to track what they are watching. This article https://celltrackingapps.com/qustodio-vs-net-nanny/ helped me to choose the best one and I like that the app also has location tracking and geofencing as my kids have the habit of not answering the phone which makes me worried. I just want to be sure that they are safe and watch normal videos.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!