Lisa Stan blames blinks and yg

• Lisa broke all the records so we don't need fake Blinks anyway :-)

I don't want to intervene in between your fandom politics but Idk why you guys are doing this. I am looking at the numbers that Lisa is doing. They are as good as what Blackpink comeback does on international platforms (bar Ice Cream which had Selena Gomez that's why the push). I am looking at Rose's numbers and they aren't even close. You can't be telling me Lisa solo fans are close in number to Blackpink fans. If yes, that's mindblowing. If no, there is no point in blaming Blackpink fans. Sorry. Peace.

• To me, they're a joke. They always act as if the members were little children who can't decide anything for themselves. Same with Rose when Ice Cream came out.

"Rose always has the same hairstyle. If Rose doesn't have a different hairstyle on the next comeback, we won't buy the album." Like little kids who don't get their way. That Rose may prefer to have this hairstyle... well, nobody thinks a second about it.

The same goes for the songs. I'm pretty sure if the members say they don't like something, that YG won't force them to put that solo out.

There is always something to complain about but instead of seeing the great successes with Lisa, they only focus on the negative here. Can't take these people seriously, sorry.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Yep rose was very picky for hers

• imo her comeback numbers are actually same as the group comeback. blinks just need a reason to fight with each other.

I am hugely happy with her solo (though choreo could have been better) and with her breaking all records. I mean, who wouldn't be happy with their bias breaking records for a female soloist?

But YG needs to step up the promo game though, at the moment her schedule is lacklustre.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!