MY LONG LALISA ESSAY

• After waiting 7463280 years Lisa finally debuted and yes, i loved every little thing!

When she started the song in KOREAN i was like this: :pepewhat: and i legitimately had to pause bc my mind stopped working... Kkkk it was a shock, but then i proceed to hear the art and wow, she blow me away!

Her singing parts were awesome and i loved that we could see how beautiful her voice is and yes, surprise, she can hold more than a note :clown:.

The chorus is amazing, the beat is everything and she singing her name is the epitome of self love and appreciation!

Her eng rap, wow, iconic, full of power and attitude! A queen!

Obviously my favorite part is the THAI SUPREMACY and she rapping in kor/eng while spilling facts!

The final chorus was my favorite as her choreo seems better kkk

So yes, Lalisa didn't disappointed me!

And while we are here, LALISA isn't a BP song, this song screams Lisa and her various sides. Some just know Lisa by her name or her in BP and dare to say how this music isn't her... This is her, the cute and sweet chorus is her, her badass rap is her, everything is her and blinks know it.

Lisa is the most BP in BP musically speaking so almost all BP producers on her song ain't a surprise and should be obvious the direction the music was going to be.

In LSG promo Lisa always said how she loved PS more and this isn't bc she doesn't like LSG, it's bc this type of music is her! So yes, nothing new for fans...

Overall a 1000/10 bc she showed all her sides that she wanted to show and i love the overall feeling of the MV. It screams star!

And it's ok to not like the song, but trying to imply that this is a BP song ... This song is Lisa, screams Lisa and was made for Lisa!

Congrats to Lisa on her successful debut and I'm glad she is happy!!!

Love you Lisa!!!

And blinks... I asked an amazing and talented user to do some BP pepes... If you guys want, it's here kkkk: BP4.gifBP3b.gif there are two more in the making so I'll share later! Byeeeeee!

And don't forget to stream Lalisa!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• People shaded me left and right for stating the truth: Lisa is the second best female rapper that is out there right now, only Queen Nicki would rank above her.

Hope everyone that questioned me comes out and admits how wrong they were. X( There is no one out there with her unique blend, her flow and her tone and the way she just effortlessly glides between Korean and English and we havent even seen her rap in Thai.

I'm getting so worked up, i might even start a whole ass thread about it.

• People shaded me left and right for stating the truth: Lisa is the second best female rapper that is out there right now, only Queen Nicki would rank above her.

Hope everyone that questioned me comes out and admits how wrong they were. X( There is no one out there with her unique blend, her flow and her tone and the way she just effortlessly glides between Korean and English and we havent even seen her rap in Thai.

Please don’t

• I actually heard the complains about how the song was like a BP song before I heard it and I was honestly waiting for the beat drop lol. I wasn't expecting any of the things in the song except for the Thai part.

some people sais is too BP style

...but Lalisa is BP hon ¬‿¬

others that she copied aespa next level - wich is not an original song - :/

when people are targetting you for hate

any excuse would fit their plan :clown:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• You have great taste just like me

• I don't understand the people who say "I love Lisa but I didn't think this song was for her." They give themselves away as not knowing Lisa at all. Teddy obviously took Lisa's soul and put it into a song. And you get Lalisa.

U cant compare Lisa to American rap. Rap in K-pop is completely different lane than American hiphop rap. Other than Nikki, there is Megan, Doja Cat, Rico Nasty, Mulatto, Tierra Whack, Kash Doll, Chica, Cardi, Saweetie, etc the list goes on.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!