Do top groups performe at uni. festivals/private concerts?

• TWICE performing at Yonsei University's AKARAKA Spring Festival:

In 2016:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In 2019:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MAMAMOO at Wonkwant Health Science University Festival 2017:

At Kookmin University Festival 2019:

At Cheongju University Festival 2019:

Of course, once Covid happened, most university festivals got cancelled.

• Like, it's easy money. You organize nothing. You just go, perform a few songs, take your money and leave.

I bet there are many big companies like Samsung willing to pay a lot for Blackpink, BTS, Twice or EXO attending their parties.

Neverthess, when people talk about revenus generated by groups, this kind of income is barely mentionned.

Maybe top groups just don't do private concerts ? Maybe they do it often but public just don't know about it? :cryingr:

• I know from the Japanese boygroup MADKID that they met NCT 127 on the 100th aniversary of a Japanese university in 2019 where both groups performed so I think this is a yes

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Exo perform at their friends wedding but I don’t think it’s for money

External Content twitter.com

• From what ive seen it mostly seems to be popular non idols and girl groups performing at them. I assume its because bg's are either too small for anyone to care about, or they are at the level were they can sell out big venues by themselves so its not really worth it for them.

• Day6 held a mini concert for Dongguk University, the University that Young K was studying

They also went back again during their festival

Oh wait you said top groups my faves are flops sorry

:peperun::peperun::peperun:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!