BP solo stans are so much worse than BP antis

• I’m obviously not talking about people with biases but people who exclusively like only one member and keep on hating the other members. This mostly stood out to me from Lisa’s solo stans. With Lisa being the most popular member (going by highest follower count) it’s obvious that she has the most solo stans and most toxic solo stans. Now, I’m not saying that Jennie, Rose or Jisoo don’t have toxic once (they do-Jennie is prob 2nd after Lisa). The sad thing is solo stans don’t even show basic respect to some of the other girls and completely ignore other (eg. saying X is being held back by the others, or the whole Lisa-Jennie mortal enemies thing lol).

I swear antis don’t spend as much time hating the girls than some solo stans do. Going on twitter is starting to feel like a nightmare. I wish both the girls and the company would do something about this/address this but i know they won’t.

BP solo stans are so much worse than BP antis
    I’m obviously not talking about people with biases but people who exclusively like only one member and keep on hating the other members. This...
    www.reddit.com

Agree or disagree

• I agree, but I'll never shut up about Ice Cream era where Lisa akgaes were almost the only ones trying to save the cb after a whole boycott from Jennie, Rosé, Jisoo c bar and their akgaes all around the world.

I don't get why people always solo mention Lisa akgaes when since last year she is being treated like s and some blinks ot4 fb proves it.

And i won't forget when Lisa performed with Ikon PS and DC BLACKPINK, their biggest ot4 tt fb posted that PS were done specially for BP and just BP would make a great performance.

And i also won't forget how some easily mention Lisa akgaes and more easily make a whole racist call out saying how they are majority from SEA and start the degrading party..

So if we are going to talk about akgaes from now on let's not single out the only one who never boycotted their cb.

• I think singling out Lisa's fanbase as the worst is a strong part of current Blackpink akgae culture. It basically validates other akgaes feeling justified in calling Lisa racist slurs on twitter every day.

Most of the insanity is just down to shipping. Jisoo's fanbase looks the most sane because she is demonstrably and equally close to all three of her group members. The other three don't show it as much which makes it super easy for the "X and Y love each other and they hate Z (just like me!)" cults to spring up.

It's never going to be anywhere near fixable until people can find sympathy or even basic humanity for all four girls. While there are fights over who is worse treated and who is most privileged nothing will change, because that's what feeds it. All four have received ridiculous and unwarranted hate, all four get dehumanized. Awarding trophies for most and least hated and best and worst haters gets us nowhere.

• I can see it has almost became a norm to single out Lisa akgaes....

It certainly wasn't Lisa akgaes who boycotted a whole comeback just cuz Lisa had the most lines....

But i digress...

• I have seen toxic agkaes for each of the members on twitter, people who think it's just Lisa akgaes are biased af because all of them are as bad as each other.

The toxicity on twitter is disgusting and one of the reasons why I find myself taking a backseat in this stanning business. Everything is a lot more enjoyable when your just listening for the music/performances and blocking out all the other noise. Only problem is Blackpink obviously don't comeback often...

• Look i don't agree with pointing out only lisa akgae when all member akgae have done some shit all the time... But during ice era jenniebar didn't boycot anything its only jisoo bar who did.

• I have seen toxic agkaes for each of the members on twitter, people who think it's just Lisa akgaes are biased af because all of them are as bad as each other.

The toxicity on twitter is disgusting and one of the reasons why I find myself taking a backseat in this stanning business. Everything is a lot more enjoyable when your just listening for the music/performances and blocking out all the other noise. Only problem is Blackpink obviously don't comeback often...

I was reading like: "oh yes, tell the truth", but then you needed to remind me the most sad truth :peperain: kkkk

and i can easily find others akgaes tweets about Lisa and her solo promo and their pretty insults bc well, just Lisa akgaes are toxic.

• Look i don't agree with pointing out only lisa akgae when all member akgae have done some shit all the time... But during ice era jenniebar didn't boycot anything its only jisoo bar who did.

They all complained like no tomorrow and people started the whole boycott story after 3 c bars talked about the "injustice" and "favoritism" among the members, just after they saw the mess they created they appeared like s angels saying that they would never boycott a BP cb... So i consider the cb boycotted and them trying to create a "release day 2.0" makes me think I'm right.

• They all complained like no tomorrow and people started the whole boycott story after 3 c bars talked about the "injustice" and "favoritism" among the members, just after they saw the mess they created they appeared like s angels saying that they would never boycott a BP cb... So i consider the cb boycotted and them trying to create a "release day 2.0" makes me think I'm right.

Bruh, that "release day 2.0" was soo embarrassing. Imagine trying to do over a whole comeback cuz majority of the fandom spent the the day of the original comeback hating on one member...

I agree all akgaes are the same. To single out 1/4 of them is just outright ridiculous....

• They all complained like no tomorrow and people started the whole boycott story after 3 c bars talked about the "injustice" and "favoritism" among the members, just after they saw the mess they created they appeared like s angels saying that they would never boycott a BP cb... So i consider the cb boycotted and them trying to create a "release day 2.0" makes me think I'm right.

I only remember 1 tweet from them saying "where is jennie rap". Well yeah at the end the ot3 bar shouldn't have acted the way they did...they just created civil war among akgae or ( blinks??). I myself didn't get to enjoy icecream bcoz of this whole mess.

Edited 2 times, last by dujuduju ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!