Twice really went through some shit when it came to haters, but still proved themselves none the less

• Don't remind me. :rv26:

You can't stop me, can't stop me, can't stop me

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You can't stop me, can't stop me, can't stop me

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SIS. Don't make me rip you from your maknae title!!! :pepe-cut::pepe-cut::pepe-cut:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• How do you rip off my maknae title?

Exactly. FInd some way to age backwards. :pepe-cut:

Imma put you in a time machine where it only affects you instead of the people around you and doesn't take you anywhere...

SO I CAN FFW YOUR AGE TO 65 :pepe-cut:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• The sad thing is the impact of those first two years is still felt in terms of confidence for some members.

But one of my favourite moments is still that Sugarman appearance very soon after their debut. The amount of shit they got from kpop fans in the run up when they were announced for it about how they'd be embarrassed by Lovelyz, can't sing, can't perform, JYPE has set them up to be embarrassed etc, only to come out comfortable winners. One of my favourite FU moments in kpop.

I remember this moment vividly and you described it perfectly lol. I totally agree. I admit, I was blown away also by how well they did also. Its when I realized myself how much I loved Jihyo and Nayeon vocals together.

• Imma put you in a time machine where it only affects you instead of the people around you and doesn't take you anywhere...

SO I CAN FFW YOUR AGE TO 65 :pepe-cut:

Umm.... it says its for ages 14 and up....

• how did you forget about those izone fans that sabotaged twice by using slave rooms??

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• The hate on Twice were insane back in akp around 2017. I was still a lurker in multiple kpop forums at that time too. Imagine still being a baby Once having to look at those comments. Not even Momoland had that much hate in kpop forums. Heck, the hate still yet to be topped, yes, not even Itzy, Aespa, Blackpink, BTS or any other acts. Everybody and their mom hate Twice to the point it sparks a conversation that if successful girl group with cute concept gets hate more than anyone else in kpop scene.

But it still wont top the slave room, that shit is so fucked up that it actually affects so many of the group activities directly. It annoys the fuck out of me.

:boredr::boredr::boredr:

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!