〖🅝⋮🅒〗 This why i miss the dream concept...

• [[[not the main reason just one of many]]]

We haven't had a "young" member for a while now

[[[14 to 16]]

soo we cant see anyone grow anymore

watch all the older members baby them

626738436d46e55b1fd207e4634491c7.gif10dacd4332e420d17c6b99719ce332ac.gif

and now all of dream have grown into there young adult faces we officially have no baby line as Jisung is slowly being treated like a adult

[[thumbnails click to look at photos]]

BeFunky-collage (40).jpgBeFunky-collage (46).jpg

BeFunky-collage (44).jpgBeFunky-collage (45).jpg

BeFunky-collage (43).jpgBeFunky-collage (41).jpg

BeFunky-collage (42).jpg

Male/Boy NCTzen / Carat / Army / VIP  

:-) You can call me: JJ, Jay, Jason, JB... I don't mind :-)

Bias/bias wrecker [stage names]

Mark/Jaemin.. Hoshi/DK.. Suga/V.. T.O.P/GD

• Male/Boy NCTzen / Carat / Army / VIP  

• i get that

i want new nct babies that'll actually be younger than me, but at the same time i want to see how nct dream will grow up

:cutes:

• Is there a way to get baby members but still have Jisung as the maknae?

Well Jisung will always be the original maknae and the maknae of nct dream

and obv alot of the members grew up with him when he was tiny tiny soo members will prob always baby him more as obv members from the 2016 debut knew him when he was 10/11

but in the sense of being the main maknae no tbh it wont even be possible if a 18 year old joins as jisung is now 19 and 20 early next year

• i get that

i want new nct babies that'll actually be younger than me, but at the same time i want to see how nct dream will grow up

:cutes:

yeh i want see dream grow up at same time i dont want dream unit too die off when all the members go too there new units what i think will happen as sm had no original plans too keep the current line ups in dream

and this why i think sungchan has no unit as he joined sm just before mark left dream and would of prob joined dream before 2000 line left if fans didnt fight the system

• yeh i want see dream grow up at same time i dont want dream unit too die off when all the members go too there new units what i think will happen as sm had no original plans too keep the current line ups in dream

and this why i think sungchan has no unit as he joined sm just before mark left dream and would of prob joined dream before 2000 line left if fans didnt fight the system

i was lowkey disappointed when sm listened to fans about that, they threw away a really good opportunity for new members because of that

• i was lowkey disappointed when sm listened to fans about that, they threw away a really good opportunity for new members because of that

same i was really looking forward too watch younger members becoming older members

watch a cute concept actually improve in time with a boy group

as no boy group keeps it long enough to do this... dream got super close to perfecting it tbh

and especially have hints for future units.. i.e if we got 2 new Japanese members in dream that would be massive hint for future units

• same i was really looking forward too watch younger members becoming older members

watch a cute concept actually improve in time with a boy group

as no boy group keeps it long enough to do this... dream got super close to perfecting it tbh

and especially have hints for future units.. i.e if we got 2 new Japanese members in dream that would be massive hint for future units

yeahh, but i think a youthful concept only sticks when they're still kids, right? it seemed like some of the members themselves were getting tired of the cuteness seeing how much they enjoyed boom. this is also kinds of off topic but i also wish SM at least kept the smrookies so we could get used to potential new members

• i was lowkey disappointed when sm listened to fans about that, they threw away a really good opportunity for new members because of that

why were you disappointed when that's what the members themselves wanted?

and sm didn't listen to fans they really had no other alternative :pepe-flirt:

the good opportunity is nct in general or smrookies rip

yeahh, but i think a youthful concept only sticks when they're still kids, right? it seemed like some of the members themselves were getting tired of the cuteness seeing how much they enjoyed boom. this is also kinds of off topic but i also wish SM at least kept the smrookies so we could get used to potential new members

youthfulness doesn't die when you become 20 :pepestare:

i dont think the members are tired of the bright concepts when they were so excited for hello future :pepeshut:

• yeahh, but i think a youthful concept only sticks when they're still kids, right? it seemed like some of the members themselves were getting tired of the cuteness seeing how much they enjoyed boom. this is also kinds of off topic but i also wish SM at least kept the smrookies so we could get used to potential new members

I believe if sm kept the rotational system dream would of remained with the cute / pop style

as mark left after go/candle light what was there first mature comeback..

but jaemin returned in this comeback and obv had a deep voice

after this they went back to more pop styles with... dont need your love.. fireflies & hair in the air [kids film song]

and then in 2019 when 2000 line would of graduated.. and didnt

they returned too mature concept [boom]

BeFunky-collage (48).jpg

as if 2000 line left sungchan would of joined.. making jisung not seem soo tall

and it clear sm would of débuted him with a cute concept if you see how he is promoting atm

[[mark didnt do anything ""cutey"" when he was a mc sm has alot of control on what they perform]]

E3wnoOZUcAEmv5q.pngEv3ZQu_VkAAy7_S.png

• why were you disappointed when that's what the members themselves wanted?

and sm didn't listen to fans they really had no other alternative :pepe-flirt:

the good opportunity is nct in general or smrookies rip

youthfulness doesn't die when you become 20 :pepestare:

i dont think the members are tired of the bright concepts when they were so excited for hello future :pepeshut:

I think if sm was more clear to the members and fans what was going happen when each member graduated

there wouldn't of been a issue

but i think part of the fear was going to end up like ten and in nct u for years with no unit...

as looking at how sm announced each member would join a new unit and remain in dream last year..

and we still have no new units i 100% understand that fear

and honestly think renjun would be waiting until chenle graduated as sm would prob keep the 2 Chinese members together

and now looking at china's laws and both being **feminine** males they would be stuck atm

im soo happy about hello future and hope dream sticks too this style as it suits dream more than the tough style

as majority of the members have sweet/angel faces only really mark and jeno [[maybe jaemin]] suit the whole masculine style

• I don't have a dog in this fight since I'm not interested in a teenage group, but it seems to me it would be better to have a completely new group than to work through the graduation system. As someone who has gotten into adult Dream, it seems from watching the shows and stuff that the members really like and adore Mark and missed him. Members of these groups have been together pre-debut and through their childhood and I can see why they would want to stick together instead of losing their friends like that repeatedly, especially if they weren't guaranteed they'd go in the same unit. Hell, you can see how emo 127 gets whenever they are around Winwin, and they were all mostly adults to very late teens, I can't imagine how much it would mean to younger members. (Also wouldn't that mean 4 members would leave at once, stranding Chenle and Jisung? That seems shitty and I could see why members would be upset.)

I also think SM learned some bitter lessons about movements between units with the whole Winwin-Jungwoo mess and that made have made them a little more hesitant about messing with the fixed units. But then this is SM, so who knows.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• but i mean its 2021 and they're not still wearing shorts with bowl cuts and singing about gum?

when i meant mature i didn't mean the sexy adult concept, because obviously, that would completely throw off dream's concept as a group.

im sure SM would've kept the innocent cute concept if they had newer younger members, but they don't. and im pretty sure everyone knows that it totally does not fit some of the members anymore. which is why they can't go back to it, given the current status of the group lineup

• but i mean its 2021 and they're not still wearing shorts with bowl cuts and singing about gum?

when i meant mature i didn't mean the sexy adult concept, because obviously, that would completely throw off dream's concept as a group.

im sure SM would've kept the innocent cute concept if they had newer younger members, but they don't. and im pretty sure everyone knows that it totally does not fit some of the members anymore. which is why they can't go back to it, given the current status of the group lineup

tbh i dont think dream would have ever gone back to chewing gum level of cute as it got alot of hate.

i think it would of stayed at we go up level as it was more suitable for late teens and young adults

as people forget dream was never age wise been super young.. sm just made them seem that way

jisung and chenle both turned 15 couple months after debut just sm for some reason promoted them like they were 10

Dreams biggest issue has always been sm aged the concept up too slowly..

Super cutesy concepts:

Chewing gum: Mark 17 Renjun 16 Jeno 16 Haechan 16 Jaemin 16 Chenle 14 Jisung 14

My first and last: Mark 17 Renjun 16 Jeno 16 Haechan 16 Jaemin[N/A] Chenle 15 Jisung 15

We young: Mark 18 Renjun 17 Jeno 17 Haechan 17Jaemin [N/A] Chenle 15 Jisung 15

--The concepts i think dream would stay at--

Go... : Mark 18 Renjun 17Jeno 17 Haechan 17 Jaemin 17 Chenle 16 Jisung 16

we go up: Mark 19 Renjun 18 Jeno 18 Haechan 18 Jaemin 18 Chenle 16 Jisung 16

etc

they are 15 here and could fool me for 10 to 12 year olds

b86f0789b02ee028784883f071f4fc06.gif

and if you think enphyen niki is 15 now... sm just made dream appear too young

nishimura-riki-niki.gif

• I don't have a dog in this fight since I'm not interested in a teenage group, but it seems to me it would be better to have a completely new group than to work through the graduation system. As someone who has gotten into adult Dream, it seems from watching the shows and stuff that the members really like and adore Mark and missed him. Members of these groups have been together pre-debut and through their childhood and I can see why they would want to stick together instead of losing their friends like that repeatedly, especially if they weren't guaranteed they'd go in the same unit. Hell, you can see how emo 127 gets whenever they are around Winwin, and they were all mostly adults to very late teens, I can't imagine how much it would mean to younger members. (Also wouldn't that mean 4 members would leave at once, stranding Chenle and Jisung? That seems shitty and I could see why members would be upset.)

I also think SM learned some bitter lessons about movements between units with the whole Winwin-Jungwoo mess and that made have made them a little more hesitant about messing with the fixed units. But then this is SM, so who knows.

I think dream original concept wasn't teen... chewing gum and my first and last was more a child concept

we go up to hello future is more suitable teen concepts and were i wish dream stays at

as i said i think the graduation concept would been more suitable if sm was more open with what is happening

i think the whole secretive side of everything is what put everyone off...

as i think everyone wouldn't of minded if when it came up too 2000 line graduating

we already knew... renjun jeno chenle jisung and jaemin would create a new unit together..

but as we knew nothing about what would happen to them plus members like ten basically being on hiatus since debut..

it was very poorly managed

i too this day think we should get a yearly guide with hints on what happening with each member and new units..

i.e if we got a guide this year it could show if sungchan and shotaro will end up in the same unit or not

[obv not giving the official unit name more a hint]

Sungchan

Unit: NCT X

Shotaro

Unit: NCT X or NCT J

Yuta

Unit: NCT 127 & NCT J

• so what do you think dream's future concepts are going to be like? i feel like hello future was kind of a more mature version of we go up type of song so do you think they'll stick to that concept or alternate between boom/ridin type concepts and we go up/hello future type ones?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!