I really wish BTS start releasing more Hip Hop or Kpopish songs

• I just wish they would release more. Why now they wanna fckin normal.

Im not used to these droughts man

Not you sounding like a whole ass Army.

The Coldplay collab should be out in September or latest October. I doubt they are releasing the album this year, will be a member mixtape mostly.

They probably want Armys to learn to wait for BTS during long droughts and so release the album next year, making Armys accustomed to long intervals so that we are ready for the Big E.

• Completely fine with people giving their opinion about bts songs, but to all the other people using it to start dragging bts, just fuck off?

Personally, i would love to see bts do a hiphop cb & i think the boys are preparing for a new era, but whatever they want to do, is up to them.

• Cuz their English releases are…. I feel like 1 of those songs would be nice, but it’s starting to be a pattern of the same thing

White people wedding after party music. A bit repetitive and seems like they could only get a hit in the west if they release that exact genre and style (which they could get with any style song cuz they’re BTS)

Idk, but yeah hoping their next song breaks away from whatever Dynamite, Butter, and Permission to Dance is going for

This is so accurate…… it’s very Justin Timberlake feel good music

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• This.

• I still cant understand that how people completely forget BE came out just after dynamite.

Also I wish people here and also on reddit just shut up about bts losing their values and Korean identity. They are Korean and will remain Korean and 3 English songs are not gonna change that.

And since when releasing music in another language is equal to losing morals and values. They are going to release the music what they would like. And unlike weird assumptions created by lot of mantis RM did love PTD.

OP this rant is not exactly directed towards you.

• I think many don't consider the position BTS is in now. Because of their success and their true global popularity, they are being approached by every possible outlet. I think as artists, the opportunity to collab with other artists, producers, composers of their caliber is a very exciting opportunity. So in my opinion they'd be silly to ignore that for the sake of staying true to "kpop".

BTS is known for exploring many different sounds and genres, their last album had Dis-ease which was a hip hop track. So even with all this, wedding music? they're still staying true to their hip hop roots.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!