Looking back at Kingdom and RTK

• First of all I'm not saying it's rigged by any way (although it's a survival show lmao) but I always felt like The Boyz were meant to be the "real" winners of this competition from the start.It's not a read or something and I find it quite fascinating.After watching both programs I realize that the way they were edited,presented and always was the 1st priority in screen time and insight and I wonder if Crecker have any brains behind it.

It looks like at RTK they were already winners,from the start and till the end, on Kingdom Mnsnake had sabotaged them a lot but they still were on higher ranks and gained a lot of popularity and fans.

Does someone wants to conspirize with me lol? I also don't think it's a bad thing and their performances and artistry doesn't go unnoticed! but I'm also looking at the ugly companies who pull the strings.

What do you think?

[I MIGHT BE WRONG TOO SO DONT PEPPER SPRAY ME JUST GIVE A CONSTRUCTIVE OPINON]

• You asked what we think and my answer is:

I think you're wrong haha.

First of all watching RTK I didn't think they stand a chance until I saw their performance, which was shocking to me because I didn't expect anything like that.

They weren't even edited like you're saying, so I don't know you what do you even mean with that?

In Kingdom a lot of people that don't know them had such wrong impressions of them because of the way they were presented (which is weird to me since I knew them before), also they didn't have a lot of screentime? Also votin criteria didn't do them any good. From when criteria was presented and 50% of points were to be Whosfan + streaming, it was obvious they can't win this in any case.

I understand what you're saying (about not being rigged), but what would Mnet even have out of it haha (helping Creker ?).

+ this was not easy at all for The Boyz, the amount of time and effort they had to put in those survival shows... It's insane. We'll never really know what they had to go through to even put all of those stages together.

• From the beginning most people assumed The Boyz were going to win (or at least the heavy favorite to win) because they had the biggest fandom... Stray Kids were the heavy favorite for Kingdom as well for a similar reason.

• From the beginning most people assumed The Boyz were going to win (or at least the heavy favorite to win) because they had the biggest fandom... Stray Kids were the heavy favorite for Kingdom as well for a similar reason.

That's why how they appeared on the show and their navigation in it is so weird to me. Like they almost always were in either 1st or 2nd place... yet when they got a 2nd or even 3rd place they got depressed and sad,which is like... sis ... it's not that serious... it's a survival show.You already debuted and you know damn well the agency made you do it.I remember the RTK groups having the time of their life by just getting 5th.

I wonder what kind of bs was being pressured on them (besides the rtk comparisons). Nugus they are not and their company is not broke so their image of them is weird for me and after rewatching it got even more ??? but I do not buy the underdog and hardships story at all.

• That's why how they appeared on the show and their navigation in it is so weird to me. Like they almost always were in either 1st or 2nd place... yet when they got a 2nd or even 3rd place they got depressed and sad,which is like... sis ... it's not that serious... it's a survival show.You already debuted and you know damn well the agency made you do it.I remember the RTK groups having the time of their life by just getting 5th.

I wonder what kind of bs was being pressured on them (besides the rtk comparisons). Nugus they are not and their company is not broke so their image of them is weird for me and after rewatching it got even more ??? but I do not buy the underdog and hardships story at all.

You asked me how they were presented and if you missed something. This is exactly how they were presented as if they want to get nr1 all the time, and that they got depressed and sad.

They talked about it in many interviews, I might try to find them later. That the show was hard on them and that no, they were not sad, they were happy, but they would never do another show like that, it's demanding.

So no, they were not depressed and sad, but they were under a lot of pressure to keep showing good performances and to keep the standard of the performances from rtk.

And the response was not that good, even thought they were trying to be inovative and were putting their everything into it, of course it felt like what they are doig is not acknowledged.

But they weren't depressed or anything.

And you're saying: sis, it's not that serious, it's just a survival show.

But for them that's their life, they were practicing for a year and half nonstop, being injured all the time, trying to figure out new inovative stages, trying to show the best of themselves in this opportunity, it was important for them and for all the teams.

• That's why how they appeared on the show and their navigation in it is so weird to me. Like they almost always were in either 1st or 2nd place... yet when they got a 2nd or even 3rd place they got depressed and sad,which is like... sis ... it's not that serious... it's a survival show.You already debuted and you know damn well the agency made you do it.I remember the RTK groups having the time of their life by just getting 5th.

lmao its so funny how you say all this and question how they were presented..

like yeah.. this is how they were presented exactly...if you watch actual behind uploaded by creker you will see how it was different from the way mnet edited them...mnet made them victims and living in past boys every episode.. all other group except tbz got actual practice bts scenes but we always had a sob story cause mnet couldn't let go of that narrative

if creker actually had strings to pull, tbz wouldnt have ended up in the last rank just before the finals overall... the only reason they came second winner of kingdom was because deobis were angry and were streaming digitals like crazy to help them improve ranks..

tbz had it harder than any other group because they invested 1 and a half year into this show only... no other group did that.. no other group did 14 whole grand level stages like them.. no other group had expectations set for them like them..

at the end finally their efforts were recognized and thats what they least deserve after all the shit they went through..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!