whale thread for d-boy and pinksz 🐳

• oh wow i didnt expect you to find it majestic.....my fellow whale lover. I dont want to flood your wall or guild so get in here pinksz Lets talk whale!! Whats your fav whale? :pepe-excited:

OFC THEY R MAJESTIC OMG Yes wait there aint many whale lovers? tsc tsc what a shame the world should know that whales are the best

Humpback whale whale is my favorite because it's so sweet and inteligent ;(:borahae:

whats yours?

every whale tho is amazing

theres the narwhal whale its like its entire existence is dope

narwhal.jpg

• oh wow DIDNT expect to find a fellow whale lover by spamming at other guilds lol. Thats for sure.

but i love humpbacks too!!! Def near the top of my favs but i cannot really choose either....it changes every other day....

also narwhal whales are really shy right? I thought i heard that they can even die from shock if sthg unexpected happens? like their heart rate is very slow ....altho idk how true that is....

BUT one thing i'm sure is i want to see sperm whale vs colossal squid battle video in hd!!! ...the fact that there is not even one video of it...... :peperain:

• oh wow DIDNT expect to find a fellow whale lover by spamming at other guilds lol. Thats for sure.

but i love humpbacks too!!! Def near the top of my favs but i cannot really choose either....it changes every other day....

also narwhal whales are really shy right? I thought i heard that they can even die from shock if sthg unexpected happens? like their heart rate is very slow ....altho idk how true that is....

BUT one thing i'm sure is i want to see sperm whale vs colossal squid battle video in hd!!! ...the fact that there is not even one video of it...... :peperain:

I think we don't have the techonoly necessary for this Ç_Ç like we can't even take a proper picture of the blue whale because they are just sooo big Ç_Ç isnt that possible that their heart is the size of a car? idk if thats true but they say its possible to swim in their blood veins? LOL its such a great animal i wish we knew more about them, on the squid thingy this animal is fairly new discovered it was considered a "made up" creature back in the days like idk mermaids lmao and no one caught one alive ? like in the same way they caught other squids and all its a fairly new animal dont we know it fights with the sperm whale because of their common scars? i mean does anyone actualy saw it?

I did not know about this narwhal thing oooh their poor things thats why they wanna be so far away (not rlly), i guess i can relate not about the shyness but sometimes when i am too stressed let us say my heart goes beat rlly fast xD and i have to pause for a moment lmao

something that bothers me, as someone who likes whales, is that people callin orca whales?

sorry but we should consider gatekeeping when we find people like this

orcas are dolphiiins

(images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPLkgtE0Oqz9T3evUWRYXVOsFqqauAUlRIV__1fZ0GjmniwanJvTidclSTOraN-GHVNn8&usqp=CAU

~(obvi jk)

• lol yeah we can prob fit a human in it's blood vessels near the heart.. altho that'd be a scary sight haha

yep the deep ocean is largely unexplored...i mean i think the giant and colossal squids have only been captured on videos like a handful of times....so it's no wonder the fights between it and the sperm whale hasnt been captured till now.... :peperain: the only evidence of them earlier was their washed up carcasses and the battle scars on the sperm whales.

Lol so you are like the opposite of narwhal whales then!! They can drop their heart rated to 10-20 beats/min i think. Also poor things that overgrown canine teeth looks hella uncomfortable.....and also has no known purpose. I guess it makes it unique looking tho!

YEAH WE SHOULD DEF GATEKEEP THAT MY FELLOW WHALE LOVER !!! orcas arenot whales yooo....plus i have a love hate relation with orcas. I dont like how they play with their preys and how they hunt those poor whales calfs. I mean i watched a video of a pod of orcas chasing a humpback with its calf. They chase it for like an hour and the poor baby finally runs out of energy and the orcas eat its tongue! Like killed a poor baby for its tongue....but sometimes i like orcas too. They are intelligent, social and fascinating ...but sometimes tho....

Also talking about mermaids our own beluga whales were thought to be mistaken for mermiads lol :-D:-D I mean look at them-

• and i remember whales shoot milk for their child instead of doing like other mamals because they are so different, i have learned it because of the blue whale fascinating creature do you think even when we dont know the ocean the blue whale must indeed be the biggest one?

YES we should totally gatekeep people calling orca whales here is so common and i am like "yeah but orca is a dolphin anyway" and they answer like "REALLY?" doesnt help there was a movie about an orce seeking revange and if I recall the name on my country was "murder whale"?? LOL this movie used to air on afternoom so many people watched it... well they made the orca kinda villain-ish so yeah that part was accurate, yes they are super sadistic (just like the god darn dolphins if i would say what dolphins even do?? i will never forget the day i came a across ~guess it was discovery channel~ a dolphin was r*ping a fish corpse? I WAS LIKE HOW PEOPLE WORSHIP THOSE MANIACS? i cant find them cute the dolphins including orcas are probably the most degenerate animals ever! and people r like uwu sharks r so evil UHNU THINK AGAIN oof YEAH also orcas are so mean but thats true they are inteligent like orcas from different places talk different languages like humans from different countries so when people put them together like in sea world they cant communicate lol its very interesting despite everything

oh YEAH when i think like that I guess I am the opposite just the outcome is about the same lol poor them i have heard is kinda of a tooth but the male narwhals use it to fight over the females right? i guess i have read this somewhere its funny i wish there was more pictures of them, is that because they are so shy theres little pictures of them??

it would be interesting to see a sperm whale and a giant squid fighting ngl lmao specially because theres very little giant squid caught on camera (I had to look it up) oh boy this truly makes me wonder how many cool sea creatures we dont know.. ugh, oh the beluga is sooo cute and so smart! aaw i love them

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i remember about this video

haha this does look a little like what i imagine of a mermaid sometimes LOL

• yep! I think i saw it in a documentary too they do so as not to spill the milk in the ocean i think!

hmmm...the biggest creature....thats hard to say haha...but the deep ocean has a lot to be explored but still if anything as big as the blue whale was down there, we prob would've atleast known about it...but at the same time we dont even know much about the giants squids down there so who knows what there maybe...

Also talking about deep sea...the deep sea creatures are also fascinating! even tho most of them are weird af...i mean look at this....

Beauty from the darkest depths of the sea. A mesmerising bloody-belly comb jelly
    Posted in r/DiscoverEarth by u/discover_earth • 216 points and 7 comments
    www.reddit.com

also look at this dumbo octopus....why is it so cute.... :pepe-life-support:

922c18e906b6bc4601045ca0438d49f0.gif63i6rterudg41.gif

Lol which movie is this? Because in hollywood orcas are usually potrayed as the friendly ones.

Also omg i didnt have to hear that about dolphins haha. But i do agree that dolphins are like hippies of the ocean lol. Have you seen this video of them getting high on pufferfish poison? :-D:-D

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oho is that the beluga named Hvaldimir in the video? Its in lot of videos and is very friendly!! Yep belugas are really cute.......but my favs is still humpbacks ...for now at least.....But check this out belugas head is SOFT like them!! :cutes:

Also look here...this humpback and its baby..... :pepe-life-support:

🔥 Stunning humpback whale with its baby
    Posted in r/NatureIsFuckingLit by u/Ofthesaint • 46,789 points and 442 comments
    www.reddit.com

• thats true its hard to say lol i love when movies explore this tho even if they are highly crazy and non-sense like MEG this movie is crazy but i did enjoyed it very much! it was about er in a way i thought hmm idk if thats the case but i am sure theres many things we would be utterly fascinated by the ocean if we knew? i mean but maybe we arent supposed to know if we dont know even with stupid tecnologic age and stuff so maybe its for the best lol AAAH what a cool animal those abyssal creatures (tho not always the case as we can see but this creature btw does look like a spaceship LOL does that make sense?) they have their own light right? and theres a jellyfish thats basically immortal lmao ~ i think he can regenerate to its young self when dying so what happens if other animals eats it? XD but you must be right about the fact that if there was such a huge creature we would know by now maan it would be so cool if a giant squid would to live in an aquarium but they cant even keep white sharks (the white sharks keep dying on aquarium regardless of size)

ikr dolphins are kinda lame and weird idk i dont like them LMAO i was sooo traumatized when i saw the scene i described lol sorry for making you read that ~ ugh i am scared by them

AAAH BELUGAS ARE SO CUTE idk why they are so cute with us Ç_Ç

I agree humpbacks are better, this momma humpback is so sweet AAAWN i wonder if they have a strong sense of how do we parenting? i think they must have right? they are so smart ugggh

WHAT A CUTE OCTOPUS i didnt knew this guy i had to google it seems like its very rare to see this one around aawn he looks like a plushie lol i have plushie of sharks Ç_Ç

ah this movie is about an more accurate evil orca (lol jk) but i know the ones like freewilly the orca is the big hero and i always despised dolphin movies theres one the dolphin is friends w the dog? top 5 unrealistic movies i have seen

• the movie meg? oh i havent watched it but i googled it and its about megalodon huh. Megalodons do have like a cult status tho lol like i've noticed that there are a lot of 'who would win orcas vs megalodon' threads at reddit,,,and let me tell you both sides have a lot of fans and they come in swarms ..... :-D:-D

Yep deep water creatures are crazy fascinating! Like i remember someone joking 'when god was making all the creatures in earth, all the creatures he messed up while making them, he threw them to the deep oceans to hide them from everyone' and lol its kinda true....

Oh i didnt know about sharks not surving in the aquariums......i wonder why that happens. Also i dont want it to happen, but imagine a freaking blue whale in your aquarium.....that'd be a sight to wake up to indeed....... :pepe-life-support:

Yep thats the dumbo octopus like its as cute as its name and the character it was named after. Dumbo ..so cute:pepe-sad:

Also i see the neji and hinata as your asthetics. You a huuga fan huh? Btw i havent watched naruto since the part where the great shinobi war was about to begin.....but i have to ask you this...did neji die for the naruhina loveline? I remember hearing it everywhere at the time. I sure hope thats not how he died. :pepe-cut:

• That thing is so cute…

It has ears…

:pepecute:

true....its so damn cute........even it name is cute....dumbo octopus.....heres the full video... :pepe-life-support:

• I dont think Neji died for NH this is more of a thing NH antis? say? (nh antis.. it has been 8 yrs ffs they would happen neji alive, dead or undead or on another manga lol), and like Neji is my fav (and Sasuke) w the male characters so I am sure I am being unbiased with this but his death was kinda shocking but at the same time I believe it was more for a dramatic moment (WHY NEJI THO but thats ok it has been years) and people say oh it was a stick that killed him but it was NOT a normal thing it was from a ten tail's attack so sadly he could not survive getting striked by it he shielded both Naruto and Hinata but he said it was his choice and he was free because his branch family used to only follow orders never making choices and as much as when he died this "main family" has ended slowly he was still shaked by the faith's thing so it kinda played out to evolve naruto's character and for himself making his own choise, its not much deeper than that rlly it's just a shounen after all shounen sometimes just kill "because" ): but Hinata is really good at keeping Neji's legacy alive she still visits his grave and brings his pictures for Hokage cerimony and NH kids have Neji influence in their name "Boruto" / "Bolt" is a reference to Neji, Neji loved Hinata like a sister so people using him to hate on her (even when she is the one who keeps his memory alive the most is so hilarious to me) LOL what a rant sorry! but if you would like to go back to the series its better to read the manga and the official novels i feel the anime kinda has too many fillers (i like the episodes where they animate some novels i wish they animated more of them) :((

AAH you should watch the MEG movie its kinda fun for a shark movie xD I know shark movies are kinda overdone for some people but this one is very fun like the shallows it was a very nice surprise for me ~

AH how come an orca would have any chance against a megalodon? now i am feeling kinda hm? how can someone even think that way absurd tsc tsc :fingerk:

if their favs orcas are not the # 1 they should just accept it instead of startin fanwars lol (clearly i have problems)

HMM I FEEL LIKE WHEN God made the creatures he had tons of creativity because the abyssal creatures are always fun Ç_Ç i wonder if there are any fossils under the place they live tho? how do we know if there werent even more dangerous pre historic creatures like the megalodon? (sorry for me english today lol since yesterday i was w a fkin headache)

idk but other sharks can live in aquariums like the whale shark? and it is waaay larger than the white shark i think?

2425_01.jpg

i think hmm lol for a blue whale to live on an aquarium we would need alien level of techonology lol

i dont think aquariums can handle many marine animals that being said that game zoo tycoon marine mania expansion kinda lied to me and all :(( (oh i love this game LOL)

the dumbo octopus is indeed very cute too bad theres no many on them because they are very rare to find ~ to be fair dumbo is a depressing movie for me ? idk why but i just cant watch that cartoon but yeah dumbo is cute

do you like movies about sea creatures? they be friendly or not?

BTW sorry for my rant about naruto plot I just love Neji and Hinata and seeong people using him (like they care lol) just for hating on Hinata I get like ugh annoyed :sketchyk:

Hyuuga team on ninja storm is best team :cryingk:

• lol i dont mind the rant. So thats how it played out huh. Ok heres my mini rant about naruto too. :-D I'll be honest i didnt really like that there was shipping and romance in naruto. What do you think about the shipping at the end there? Like c'mon just because they had to make boruto everyone was getting married left and right....like ino and sai?? c'mon what even??!!! ;(

But also Neji is so under utilised in shippuden tho.... ;( Like remember at the start of shippuden when team kakashi and gai were fighting sasori and deidara? Like team kakashi were fighting the akatsuki while gai's team was fighting like some fking clones.... :mad1:

watch the movie Meg?? alright i'll try .... someday....maybe......2x

Hmmmm prehistoric sea creatures were also kinda dope! Esp the ones who looked like they were in the middle of evo;ution... :-D:-D I mean look at these lizard like sea monsters......scary......

S3B0Tsx.jpeg

g0PqMTt.jpeg

Lol c-calm down with your dolphins hate.2x ..they're not that bad yo :-D:-D But oh wait thats a whale shark? Whale sharks are very non aggressive right? I like them too they are kinda like whales too thus the name whale sharks. Love them!! :cutes:

Oh you play video games too? Have you played subnautica? Its a underwater survival game...and its fking scary, i coldnt complete it ;( Like i find the ocean super scary but i still wanted to try playing the game but the longer i played the scarier it got so i quit .... :pepe-life-support: It was enjoyable tho ngl...but do you find the ocean scary?? :/

• I have read the novels that take places before the time skip (lets say when they were 19 years ~many of them were animated but poorly made IMHO) when the manga was out they were 30+/- as in Boruto (I also must say the kids on Boruto are very likeable they are cute and they are unique) so there was tons of time and story between and the mangaka even tho not necessary because its a shounen took a sweet chance to develop all the ships (he add all the novels to tl and served art for them haters are always trying to dismiss this LOL) sai x ino is very popular between their stans because its rlly a good ship the novels are super fluffy like rlly lol i wasnt expecting them to give fluffy romance for sai because he is so damaged and also he took her surname, honestly people make it look more character got married than it actually happened.. tenten (could be she would have married Neji? lol i would support), rock lee (this one is tricky because he has a son but no sight of wife? maybe she just a bg char), gaara, kankuro, kakashi, gai, iruka, shino (i would put kiba here too but he has a gf so it doesnt cout? and we know her she is not like lee possibly wife which is not even mentioned), karin, suigetsu, shizune, mei, killer b, orochimaru, (I won't count Tsunade she is only alone because her boyfriend died and she never got over him and she is right he was soo sweet), Jiraya, Obito, Madara (yeah he was consumed by the curse but still), basically all of akatsuki except for the potential Itachi had with that uchiha girl (novel thing it was in his young times) and Yahiko x Konan lol my point is theres many more character that are single people just make a big of a deal of Naruto having pairing even tho both were super obvious SS and NH I also think Shikamaru x Temari were obvious and Sai x Ino to an extent because she had a huge crush on him (on shounens thats already a huge indicator) and he showed up in her infinite tsukuyomi dream and she showed on his, also the only couple that did not had not even novels content at all were Chouji x Karui but i dont see people complaining about them? good because they dont deserve hate neither it has been 8 years and people make such a big deal only chouji and karui was out of nowhere xD and yet i found so funny my point is naruto was not a shipping fest people are over dramatic because idk naruto and sakura ~random pick just for example~ didnt got together lol idk just trying to guess? and obviously naruto series would end with the girls getting husbands because the manga always focused a lot on the girls's feelings (those panels werent for nothing you guys, panels have limits people dont know how manga works..) towards the guys LOL its just like that i just think if people hate it sm they can move on to another series theres many different manga because thats not even an issue the issue w naruto is the underused as mentioned so correctly this part ~ charaters and habilities and the initial "tactic" thing we have seen way more on part 1 sadly this is also something that happens when any series is long (GOOD HEAVENS i cant even imagine myself reading one piece lol) so thats my main issue and i can be very biased here because i rlly like the Hyuuga clan i love their techinics and their kekkei genkai even more than Uchiha's! and the rotation is one of the coolest moves on naruto series! also their taijutsu is the best (I love Tsunade and Sakura's style but... I guess its basically a tie! what helps is that in the games playing as a Hyuuga is much cooler) while I find gai and lee kinda ... not bad i just dont like that much only personally speaking i know people like them anyways, just not my taste compared to other taijutsu i have mentioned lol and i thing seeing their fighting was so cool seeing kishimoto siding them in favor of Uchiha was a choice he made I felt sour but thats his story he even killed my man Neji xD ~and they obviously will give the more important villains for the main characters its like that almost 99% of times hehe and I say that crying because Neji was there press f

ANYWAYS that was long wasnt it i guess i am tired of people unjustified hate for 6+ yrs they can just move on to another series smh (not talking about you of course xD i mean on stupid social media like twatter and imbecile tumblr those people are so delusional anyways..)

EEE MEG MOVIE IS SUPER FUN trust me not much gore! i am so used to shark movies that i never noticed how not-gore MEG movie is haha its rlly good to watch for spending the time! i remember i was so ugh annoyed at the shallows i thought ugh just another movie but i was watching like in the afternoom in the room and tho had some "tense" on the movie was still fun aah i also love non sense movies like sharknado LMAO what even was that but still super funny oh even tho nowadays i effing h8 disny they made a beautiful animation with whales for their fantasia series do you know?

i used to have the vhs for that (idk why people gifted me a lot w vhs lol i am old ok)

this lizard aquatic thingy you showed isnt the one who made cameos on jurassic world?? i remember it was really cool to see an aquatic dinosaur lmao

haha i am mostly joking when i talk about dolphins xD but they are very bizarre creatures imho lmao however i wont back down on the fact they psychos ÇÇ but ok i will be nicer to them.. perhaps;; maybe...

yeah I love playing video games, i like basically any type of games as long as its fun xD i loveee horror games too OMG they are so cool! what kind of game you play more? AAH I LIKE THIS GAME but i only have seen my friends playing because for now i have NO MONEEEY but yes its a very scary game for those who have fear of the ocean, i dont find it creepy tho i dont find the ocean creepy exactly i find it ~difficult~ to explore, even when its not so deep we need training and tons of acessories idk i just find a little troubling? and a little "vulnerabe" i feel that if we go to the ocean we should just stay on boats LOL but ofc i am grateful for those adventures of brave people who made us learn a lot about the ocean and its creatures however i would NOT do a real diving with oxygen cans and all? it makes me feel unsafe if i could imagine how i would feel. YEAH whale sharks are so nice you can swim besides them they just dont mind they dont attack at all takes a pet like its no problem (i have seen someone saying that in a video about a cat lol it was so funny in my head sorry) whale sharks are filter feeders thats the name i guess? curse me and my bad engrish lol if i could speak english fluently i am sure my replies wouldnt be so messy lol

• delivery-boy-bin is very obsessed with whales and it's becoming a problem so I made this thread for her and pinksz

I figured...

we should leave them to discuss their whales in peace and quiet my friend...I mean I didn't follow their previous conversation but if I were then I would have replied with get a room which is exactly this thread no? lol

• what's your fav Pokemon my friend?

OH I LOVEEE NINETALES SO MUUUUCH I have plushies and all since a kid I was like OMG I LOVE THIS pokemon so much the first time i have seen this pokemon i was stunned by its beauty ;(:borahae:

ed7a8cbae40fe647587bcf5f39020f38.gif

6d5961a2958cb6070651c4641605736b5c08ef45_hq.gif

tumblr_pc9406hLhd1sgge6vo1_640.gifv

9l6L.gif

lol i should make an aesthetic for ninetales in the future? hmm too beautiful and cool i always want one on my team! (mention i also love Espeon A LOOOT other that i even have plushies of it)

which one is yours?

• I'm pretty basic...I recall getting a pikachu doll when i was a kid (I still have at my parents house) even though it's lost its tale and one eye lol

so Pikachu!!!!

• I'm pretty basic...I recall getting a pikachu doll when i was a kid (I still have at my parents house) even though it's lost its tale and one eye lol

so Pikachu!!!!

aaaw I dont think Pikachu is basic, Pikachu is ADORABLE i prefer its evolution... Raichu, but I have a Pikachu merch too (er.. why do i spend money on those things.. or wtv i rlly like them <3) because the Ninetales ones I had to order and Pikachu one was easy to find official on store you know OOOWN so now your Pikachu looks like this?

1200px-778Mimikyu.png

mimikyu is rlly cuteee

• This thread contains 549 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!