I'm Not Apologizing For Liking This Hot Mess

• Well at least its not Wolf ¬‿¬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wait this is considered a hot mess, when I hung with U-kiss fans back in the day this was considered their legendary song usually. It was always Neverland or 0330 for best U-kiss song.

Its a legendary song, but it is a product of its time. It feels really dated these days.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• The way I used to bop hard to this song back in the days. Marge at 2x

Sometimes I still do lol

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• It was either that or Doradora. lol

What's Kevin been up to these days? Do you know? He used to be somewhat popular in online communities.

I think he's the guy they usually get for kpop industry interviews but I would have to read more music magazines and such for that. He also was the consultant for a dead by daylight kpop themed killer I think recently.

• The way I used to bop hard to this song back in the days. Marge at 2x

you know what

every time you talk about your age it really hits just how much older than me you are.

• It was either that or Doradora. lol

What's Kevin been up to these days? Do you know? He used to be somewhat popular in online communities.

Releasing music in the states. He debuted in the USA recently.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I think he's the guy they usually get for kpop industry interviews but I would have to read more music magazines and such for that. He also was the consultant for a dead by daylight kpop themed killer I think recently.

I just found his insta acc. He's looking really good! I'm kinda shooketh how different he looks tho.

External Content www.instagram.com

External Content www.instagram.com

Releasing music in the states. He debuted in the USA recently.

Glad he's still involved with music. He looks very happy!

• The difference of the way over the top Korean styling, and the subtle more natural US styling lol.

Def when it comes to makeup, hair and jewelry lol.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Ohh and this was his most recent release

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• External Content www.youtube.com

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!