tell us about your pets

• I'll start

Henry: henry's a big silly golden doodle. he's turning 11 soon and we've had him sense he was a puppy. his favorite human is my mom. he has ridiculously long eyelashes and legs. his favorite things are starring at people, being in the way, begging for food, laying in funny positions, and playing fetch. when he was young he could spring 2 feet in the air and clear half the back yard from jumping off our deck. he also loves the snow. he lies on the shoveled snow pile in our backyard for hours.

Tim: timmy's a mutt my sister found at a rescue connected to her work. it was love at first sight. we've had him for a year now and he's about 7. he's mostly pitbull and chihuahua with a bunch of other stuff. he's white with black spots and he has cute little gray hairs on his face. he's from Texas and we don't know where exactly but he was sheltered in San Antonio, he was gonna be put down but got taken here instead. he gets so upset when my sister (who we call his mom) leaves. the first time he did he was pacing for hours. as you can imagine he frequently barks at nothing. he's a snuggle man too.

myrtle: ah myrtle the turtle! she was a gift for my sister's birthday when she was little. we don't know how old she is but it doesn't really matter cause turtles are practically immortal in captivity. me and my friend used to build playgrounds out of blocks for her to explore. we didn't know if she was male or female when we got her but she actually is because of the color of her eyes. she's a box turtle who likes to hide under things. we lost her under the deck for a week once when we let her walk around outside

George (RIP): George was a black and white shorthair cat. we got him off my mom's collage friends because they we're moving out of their dorm. he was much happier with us because he could go outside. we called him the gangster cat because he would get in fights a lot and had the whole block as his terf. he killed a crap ton of birds and rats in his, life, he even tangled with raccoons on several occasions. :boredr: when we forgot to let him back inside he had a whole network of people that would feed him because they thought he was a stray. he was actually very nice to humans as cats go. it took him a few years to get used to Henry but he did. he died in December of 2019 from a tumor at the age of 17. shocking considering his lifestyle.

1601860532-20201004-suhyun.jpg~proudly presented by a humble humanoid commenter~

• I had a cat, a grey and black tabby who I found sitting on my back doorstep one night back in 1998. She had been abandoned, she was only 6 weeks old. Her name was Misty.

She was a good cat and like another child to me. Sadly at the age of 16 I had to get her put down in 2014. She had kidney failure and was totally blind. She’s buried in my partner’s back yard. I’ll probably never get another cat, she was my first.

• sadie was a dark brown and white guinea pig who i got when i was eight. she ate pellets and i also used to feed her carrots and other veggies. she would usually chill in her cage and poop a lot but we let her out to play a lot too. she'd run around our apartment and hide under the furniture. once, she ran behind the entertainment center and chewed up all the wires to our tv lol. i was a nasty little child and didn't take care of her so she died when i left her out in the sun for too long. (not on purpose) i put her in a shoebox with a little towel and my dad told me he buried her in a field. i think he just put the box in the dumpster tho... i don't have that many memories of her when she was alive because my dad mainly took care of her but her death was rlly traumatic as a kid so that sticks with me ig.

this is kind of what she looked like, i don't have a pic tho

Guinea Pig Colours | Choosing A Guinea Pig | Guinea Pigs | Guide | Omlet UK

i also had a fish called megan. she was my sister's fish but it was my job to feed her as i got older. she died a day after we moved to a new house out of shock. : (

• I had a mourning dove along with a green budgie when I was in kindergarten in which sparked my love for birds lol they were gifted from my aunt, eventually my dad gave them away bc we moved and the place didn't accept pets. I later got a quaker parrot and another one a few yrs later so they could be a pair ( still have em :> we bonded over the years but they are fairly hard to keep up with since they are REALLY messy and require lots of attention ) , I got a zebra finch last year but passed away unfortunately. I get attached to pets really easily which makes it harder to let go

duck_knife Discord & Slack Emoji

stab >: (

• my cat is called mocha and he is 5 years old and has the color of... Yeah you guessed it, mocha.

He is quite intelligent, he even figured out how to open doors. I don't share my bed with my pet cause i am quitr allergic, still i would never live without him.

He is my only roomate at the moment.

• Zippy is a terrible stinky trash baby and I love him.

116153653_2847246702046143_6806470576375378629_o.jpg

I had a mourning dove along with a green budgie when I was in kindergarten in which sparked my love for birds lol they were gifted from my aunt, eventually my dad gave them away bc we moved and the place didn't accept pets. I later got a quaker parrot and another one a few yrs later so they could be a pair ( still have em :> we bonded over the years but they are fairly hard to keep up with since they are REALLY messy and require lots of attention ) , I got a zebra finch last year but passed away unfortunately. I get attached to pets really easily which makes it harder to let go

Hold on a sec Mourning Doves are legal?? Wish I knew that ages ago

• Oh, insofar as we have a veterinarian in our family, we are very fond of animals. We have a whole home pet zoo lol

NU'EST2ne1 A.C.E

Стремись к своей мечте.

• Your ferrets are adorable!!! And whoa I would've guess your cat was a Forest Cat from the grump face! I love him <3

Your rat is a cutie too and I've never seen a pet snail that large! What kind of pets do snails make? I've only had aquarium ones

• Your ferrets are adorable!!! And whoa I would've guess your cat was a Forest Cat from the grump face! I love him <3

Your rat is a cutie too and I've never seen a pet snail that large! What kind of pets do snails make? I've only had aquarium ones

Thanks! ♥ ♥ ♥

My first cat really had wild roots. The breeder who bred these cats crossed domestic cats with wild cats that live in the forest where there are no people. The mother was a Persian cat, and the father was a Far Eastern forest cat. As a result, such cute kittens appeared that grew up with displeased expressions on their faces lol

These snails are land, they cannot live in water. They don't do anything special, they just crawl, eat, sleep lol. The only peculiarity is that they grow very large. People who keep snails like this tell me that my snails can grow even bigger. I have several of them. In the photo is a snail, her name is Blonde lol. I also have three snails of normal color, but they are smaller, I do not have photos of them.

Oh, when I was very little, my mother used to say that we had fish. They were Pterophyllum (I don't know if I say the name correctly in English). These fish are considered carnivorous and my mom said they ended up eating each other. We didn't have fish anymore -___-

NU'EST2ne1 A.C.E

Стремись к своей мечте.

• Thanks! ♥ ♥ ♥

My first cat really had wild roots. The breeder who bred these cats crossed domestic cats with wild cats that live in the forest where there are no people. The mother was a Persian cat, and the father was a Far Eastern forest cat. As a result, such cute kittens appeared that grew up with displeased expressions on their faces lol

These snails are land, they cannot live in water. They don't do anything special, they just crawl, eat, sleep lol. The only peculiarity is that they grow very large. People who keep snails like this tell me that my snails can grow even bigger. I have several of them. In the photo is a snail, her name is Blonde lol. I also have three snails of normal color, but they are smaller, I do not have photos of them.

Oh, when I was very little, my mother used to say that we had fish. They were Pterophyllum (I don't know if I say the name correctly in English). These fish are considered carnivorous and my mom said they ended up eating each other. We didn't have fish anymore -___-

Angelfish? Strange, I've never heard of them eating eachother! They're usually pretty peaceful in groups. Fish are really confusing though. I used to own clown loaches which lived up to their names and enjoyed playing dead just floating at the top of the tank or sticking themselves in the weirdest positions. I stopped keeping them too after my breeding pair of Pearl Gouramis jumped

• Angelfish? Strange, I've never heard of them eating eachother! They're usually pretty peaceful in groups. Fish are really confusing though. I used to own clown loaches which lived up to their names and enjoyed playing dead just floating at the top of the tank or sticking themselves in the weirdest positions. I stopped keeping them too after my breeding pair of Pearl Gouramis jumped

I don't know, that's what my mother told me. At the time, I was too young х_х

Oh, I see :(

Fish are beautiful creatures, but at a conscious age, I have never encountered them. And those two unfortunate angelfish I don't remember lol -___-

NU'EST2ne1 A.C.E

Стремись к своей мечте.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!