is YG/TBL wrong for this?

• YG has been known to be creative in altering stage clothes, so i dont think this is intentional as YG could easily alter/mix and match the dress. Probably just an overlook by the stylist to use the same cloth without checking who has wore it in prior event

Or a communication breakdown between Yg and TBLZ

Seems intentional to me, i cant imagine this happened by accident. The exact same outfit with blonde hair, both at Inkigayo during the last day of promotions...Taking almost the same pic next to the same backdrop... The chances of all this happening because of an oversight or communication breakdown instead of a deliberate choice seems awfully low to me lol.

• The way I didn't even get what's the problem here till I read the comments cause I thought it's same person in different poses and thought the problem is in length of shorts :-D

Tbh considering that ppl get pressed and scream 'plagiarism' even about same hair color, I would understand if fans get angry, but since these are just different artists from same company then probably it's not big deal since company basically can use the clothes they give to artist the way they like. I've seen bighit using same clothes for bts and txt (not whole outfit but, like, t-shirt or jacket) and have always wondered if it's exactly same piece of clothes or not, wonder the same here, especially if it's not just an outfit for photoshoot but they danced and sweated in it.

• For Somi, I would have suggested tucking the doily looking thingy in and putting some kind of necklace, pearls or other jewelry on to personalize the look. The same carbon-copy outfit isn't an exactly good look.

• I thought with Somi's comeback that it was verrryyy eerily similar to Rose's but same outfit and same blonde hair? wtf? this is weird, do the stylist just not have any new ideas, the hair stylist too? like Somi looks like a copy of Rose now. (yes I know I'm spelling Rose's name wrong..too lazy to find the e...) Seriously. It's strange. They are wrong for making Somi wear the same outfit as Rose and make her a weird 2.0 version of her. OMG and TAKING the PICTURE at the same PLACE. There is no such thing as a coincidence... either the workers just are TOO lazy to give Somi her own new image without using old outfits and hair dye, or they just somehow made a mistake...which I don't think they did.

you are always reaching

Somi is going for high teen concept Rose's concept is different musically and conceptually just because they are both blonde doesn't mean she is trying to copy Rosé and the outfit issue it's not a big deal even bp members share same outfits sometimes.

• you are always reaching

Somi is going for high teen concept Rose's concept is different musically and conceptually just because they are both blonde doesn't mean she is trying to copy Rosé and the outfit issue it's not a big deal even bp members share same outfits sometimes.

It is not normal to share the same outfits at a company especially at a multi million company, if you think I'm reaching okay, I don't really care, but that's my opinion.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!