SO ISNT THIS JUST FORCING AND BRIBING IZ*ONE AND THE COMPANIES FOR THEM TO BE A GROUP AGAIN? BECAUSE THATS BASICALLY WHAT THIS IS

• Yuyuoshi13

Changed the title of the thread from “SO ISNT THIS JUST FORCING 1Z*ONE AND THE COMPANIES FOR THEM TO BE A GROUP AGAIN? BECAUSE THATS BASICALLY WHAT THIS IS” to “SO ISNT THIS JUST FORCING AND BRIBING IZ*ONE AND THE COMPANIES FOR THEM TO BE A GROUP AGAIN? BECAUSE THATS BASICALLY WHAT THIS IS”.
  • i've seen this going on for a while on izone's subreddit

people are free to do whatever they want within reason... and whilst this does seem farfetched and fanciful there's nothing inheritly wrong with it

• yikes... selfishness, not a good look for fans. I get that its sad but this was planned and the girls should be focusing on their future, not forced by their fans to stay stagnant.

That's what ive been saying to them on the koreaboo page on facebook, but they just keep replying "not ur fandom, not ur business" and just insult everyone that say so and disagree with it

• i've seen this going on for a while on izone's subreddit

people are free to do whatever they want within reason... and whilst this does seem farfetched and fanciful there's nothing inheritly wrong with it

But they other girls have contracts with other groups, their basically saying they dont care about the other groups that they were originally in and just care about theirs.

They're basically forcing for those contracts to be broken and for them to stay as part of IZ*ONE

• But they other girls have contracts with other groups, their basically saying they dont care about the other groups that they were originally in and just care about theirs.

They're forcing for those contracts to be broken

they're not forcing it.. they have a hope/ dream/goal...

the companies don't have to listen or agree and thus no one is forcing their hand...all the companies involved don't have to go along with this...

it's akin to being headhunted i guess...it's the equivalent of one person with money saying come work with me instead of your original company

• they're not forcing it.. they have a hope/ dream/goal...

the companies don't have to listen or agree and thus no one is forcing their hand...all the companies involved don't have to go along with this...

it's akin to being headhunted i guess...it's the equivalent of one person with money saying come work with me instead of your original company

It's still basically forcing and being a bribe and using money to make them form the group again.

If it doesn't happen then the bribe didn'twork it's as simple as that

• It's still basically forcing and being a bribe and using money to make them form the group again.

If it doesn't happen then the bribe didn'twork it's as simple as that

you seem to have a very liberal definition of bribe my friend... lol

and force as well.... lol

but i guess we differ in our opinions then

notwithstanding the semantics, do you think it's right for fans to try to do what they are doing?

• That's what ive been saying to them on the koreaboo page on facebook, but they just keep replying "not ur fandom, not ur business" and just insult everyone that say so and disagree with it

Bruh. Wtf wiz ones. I love Iz one a lot. But looks like I'm gonna have to leave the fandom

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• They're literally trying to force them to not disband by showing them money

• They're literally trying to force them to not disband by showing them money

well that's not force lol

it's like two people trying to buy a house...and once person offers more money...that's not forcing...it's merely making a better offer...

offering money (or in this case or cases cases MORE money) isn't force...no?

• i wonder what happens to the money if none of the companies are interested

i would also expect some serious backlash against a member that turned down the chance to continue

• i wonder what happens to the money if none of the companies are interested

i would also expect some serious backlash against a member that turned down the chance to continue

Samee... I wonder about the money too..

The founder probably would be :

crying-money-woody-harrelson-zombieland.gif

Idk about the girls, but the companies who turned down the "idea" back then, already got backlash... Hopefully the girls would not affected and they would still get the same big support on their future career.

• Are people just trolling on this thread? How is this forcing and bribing Izone members when almost every single one of them is better off staying in Izone, at least the Korean members (i honestly dont know enough about Jpop to assess whether the Jline is better off in izone). Do you think the members are actually looking forward to going back to their nugu labels and post Produce flop groups?

Right now, they're staying in luxury apartments, some even have their own rooms ffs. They're pampered and given all sorts of opportunities with MSNAKE money. They sell 500k per comeback and can even consistently chart on Melon. They are literally living the dream and you all think they are actually wanting to go back to...what exactly? Sardine can dorms where they're piled 4 deep in one room? Going through all the BS that comes with being a nugu group? Worrying about flopping like all the post IOI groups?

• I think there are some holes in the logic of this plan. Welp. If the organizers are smart, they'll take the cash, say, "well we tried but it didn't work," and dip. With the money.

• I'm more scared about the fan's level of possessivity towards them if this someway works out (even if i didn't think is gonna work out), kpop fans think they own idols even by buying a single album, thinking if they actually "buy" the group, lmao, they will think they own the members with papers and so

• I'm more scared about the fan's level of possessivity towards them if this someway works out (even if i didn't think is gonna work out), kpop fans think they own idols even by buying a single album, thinking if they actually "buy" the group, lmao, they will think they own the members with papers and so

Wut? You're acting like the members are going to be dragged kicking and screaming against their will to remain as Izone. You're forgetting that it was Msnake and a few of the labels, not the members, that wanted to disband. You really think the members wanted to give up selling almost 3 MILLION albums in two years? Performing at every big Kpop festival, award show? Charting top 25 on Gaon? Doing concerts and international tours? They're pretty much at the top 99 percentile in Kpop right now, i can count maybe 4 groups doing better than them (SVT, BTS, NCT, BP).

Where are the members going to go? Where else are they gonna achieve anywhere close to the level of success they got from Izone?

I think there is a .0001 percent chance of this project working out, Izone as a complete group is finished. But there is at least a .01 percent chance of some labels agreeing to try a subunit of Izone under a different name of course.

• Wut? You're acting like the members are going to be dragged kicking and screaming against their will to remain as Izone. You're forgetting that it was Msnake and a few of the labels, not the members, that wanted to disband. You really think the members wanted to give up selling almost 3 MILLION albums in two years? Performing at every big Kpop festival, award show? Charting top 25 on Gaon? Doing concerts and international tours? They're pretty much at the top 99 percentile in Kpop right now, i can count maybe 4 groups doing better than them (SVT, BTS, NCT, BP).

Where are the members going to go? Where else are they gonna achieve anywhere close to the level of success they got from Izone?

I think there is a .0001 percent chance of this project working out, Izone as a complete group is finished. But there is at least a .01 percent chance of some labels agreeing to try a subunit of Izone under a different name of course.

My point wasn't even about the members but the fans....the fan's possessivity towards them is gonna hit the roof if this project works out.

Also you are forgetting this was the propose of the group? all the members belong to different companies, they never had a chance to continue, lets not speak that they don't make that much money since CJ take almost everything, being top 5 (debatable) in kpop and taking like 2% of profit is useless, they don't have cfs, didn't had tours, a lot of members (the popular ones) are gonna make more money outside izone than inside.

Izone isn't profitable despite being successful for the companies or the members, only to CJ, even that compared with the likes of Wanna One, they don't make even 10% of what they did (with countless cfs and concerts) and thats having double the time, if wanna one didn't managed to get a extension, the chances for izone were always none. The fans are just wasting time, money and are stressing for nothing.

I do agree that a unit could work but a unit of the least popular members not sure how it gonna do since the popular one are gone for sure.

• I Mean i can see some possible scenario of the small agency agreeing to this unit and they're pretty popular too like urban works minju, 8d hyewon, and cj just shut down stone music ent not long ago so i can see Yuri in it, and i dont think eunbi really fit on rcpc it's a matter of are woolim gonna risk her Going solo. The only girl that already have a group planned is chaeyeon , yena(it's debatable coz of the risky of adding popular member to a group like post ioi member) , and sakunako .

Hitomi AKB team 8 is sponsored by Toyota since 2014 but the contract end around march 2021 but she can just switch team they do that all the time and theres a rumor that she's joining chuang

tumblr_pn3ir8579I1y5fyn8o1_500.gifv

Edited once, last by Rozysebelas: Too many typo ().

• I Mean i can see some possible scenario of the small agency agreeing to this unit and they're pretty popular too like urban works minju, 8d hyewon, and cj just shut down stone music ent not long ago so i can see Yuri in it, and i dont think eunbi really fit on rcpc it's a matter of are woolim gonna risk her Going solo. The only girl that already have a group planned is chaeyeon , yena(it's debatable coz of the risky of adding popular member to a group like post ioi member) , and sakunako .

Hitomi AKB team 8 is sponsored by Toyota since 2014 but the contract end around march 2012 but she caqn just switch team they do that all the time and theres a rumor that she's joining chuang

8D plans a new subscription based girl group so i don't think they are gonna let Hyewon join. (https://www.allkpop.com/articl…cription-based-girl-group)

In rest i do see a unit but not as full group, i'm pretty sure the japanese members are soon or later gonna go back to Japan, either to graduate from AKB/HKT or to return completely but they need to return soon or later.

Chaewon and Yena are surely going into RP and Everglow, i think Eunbi is gonna join too since Woollim don't have solos, either RP, either dungeon or maybe she manage to leave to company but not sure if they let her go to waste so they are gonna make her suit, she didn't suit izone concept either but she made it work.

Starship and WM are planning a new gg, i'm pretty sure both groups are gonna debut this year. Starship is rumored to be one of the companies which didn't wanted to extend since beginning and they have a beef with mnet right now since Monsta X didn't want to join Kingdom (rumored) but none of the starship artists are going to mcountdown.

That leave very few members left, like Minju, Yuri, maybe Nako/Hitomi if they want (i think Sakura is less likely since she's rumored to join Hybe and she'll need to graduate first if she does join) and thats kinda it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!