I am still not over Soojin leaving G I-dle!

• I think it just shows that it depends how companies handle things. Other idols did worse as adults and suffered no consequences *cough* Irene *cough*

irene's situation was literally nothing compared to soojin's

I'm literally heartbroken over soojin as well because g idle is one of my ults, but saying things like this is just nonsense. irene was being rude, and went on almost a nine month hiatus to reflect. Meanwhile soojin bullied a girl and moved on like it never happened + she did some pretty messed up things back in school which would be more than enough for Cube to consider removing her from the group. in fact, I'm surprised they put her on a hiatus first and announced this now. I too, wish that soojin came back, but shading other idols for not getting the same punishment when they did different things to get backlash doesn't even make sense.

• Firstly there's no confirmation that Soojin bullied anyone so I wish people would stop stating it as if it was a confirmed fact.

And even if it was...like - literally, witchhunting for the actions of a 12 year old? Like I'm imagining all these adults screaming and saying disgusting things about an action of a 12 year old. Many people were dumb & shitty at 12 years old but I highly doubt they're a menace to society...

• Firstly there's no confirmation that Soojin bullied anyone so I wish people would stop stating it as if it was a confirmed fact.

And even if it was...like - literally, witchhunting for the actions of a 12 year old? Like I'm imagining all these adults screaming and saying disgusting things about an action of a 12 year old. Many people were dumb & shitty at 12 years old but I highly doubt they're a menace to society...

Right? People say it's like it's a fact when it was never confirmed.

• After being into kpop for 9 years, I've been through this more times than I can count. Kpop idols will continue to leave their groups. It's better to get used to it. And they're never coming back. Stop hoping.

if it's proven to be true and she didn't apologize as an adult, wouldn't she be the same?

then again the case is still ongoing so I'm neutral at the moment.

• The fact that Koreans get so mad about even an allegation of a kid doing something like bullying (still unproven with Soojin), but Koreans doing nothing about the bullying in their schools is baffling. If it is such a huge problem, do something to get it out of your schools. Instead, they all just sit around feeling sorry for each other and never do anything to remove the problem from their schools. This scandal would be more understandable and more acceptable if they didn't let the problem keep happening. Bullying is still rampant in Korean schools. They are trying to erase Soojin, but they won't try to erase the bullying problem from their schools, which is non-sensical.

• not to burst anyones bubble but Soojin is never coming back, Cube is not even a good company, do you think they have empathy for her? they wanted her gone so that could peacefully release a comeback with 5 members and not have the general public bring up Soojin's scandal. That's why they kicked her out, they didn't want to deal with her scandal. She is not coming back at all no matter how much hope you have, cube has no care for her or Neverlands.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!