NCT Lucas scandals are getting worse for him.

• I always thought he's a dumb fuckboy, this proves that he's more dumb that I thought (and thats hard to believe) and he's an asshole too

I doubt he'd gonna lose his career, idols with worst scandals still has fangirls left and is not like he had some big public recognition but boy he has the worst timing, China is up in the ass after the whole Kris scandal, this is gonna affect him more than would normally do

• I always thought he's a dumb fuckboy, this proves that he's more dumb that I thought (and thats hard to believe) and he's an asshole too

I doubt he'd gonna lose his career, idols with worst scandals still has fangirls left and is not like he had some big public recognition but boy he has the worst timing, China is up in the ass after the whole Kris scandal, this is gonna affect him more than would normally do

How is he asshole when he made it clear the rules for all the girls since the beginning? The girls still continued pursuing him and giving gifts etc. These girls are just getting revenge cause they are delusional fan girls

• This shit is a little hilarious because why don't the idols ever learn? Your agencies your managers etc have beat it into your skulls to not date because of THIS and worse situations people will use you or try and ruin you if they feel wronged even if you didn't do anything bad. Look at what happened to TOP. Thry see hear and witness it from their peers family friends and strangers. Yet still do this? Wait till you are either a leaving the industry or b at the top of your career to start dating. Get rid of this fucking pipe dream right now! This is the rule of thumb you are not the exception 99% of you will NOT be the next Bobby or edawn/hyuna, momo/heechul they are the exception here not the norm quit thinking you will be them and alk these stupid dating scandals that ruin your life will never fucking happan!

Ps ladies and gents its not hard to keep your pants on you won't die from not getting some for a little while

Um what?? You know that idols are human, right? They’re going to fall in love, date, marry, etc. They shouldn’t stop being human just because some people over the internet blow things out of proportion.

・❥・I think you’re pretty <3・❥・

• Damn, I hate cheaters soooo much, but he shouldn't lose his career over this. He was extremely dumb for playing with his fans, I mean, some fans are crazy, why would you sleep with a fan that could destroy you if you broke up?

At the same time, it was clear that this wasn't a normal relationship. Seeing someone once a year and not talking for weeks is not really a relationship, and some of the girls knew that. He also never manipulated them like "if you don't buy this, I will not come to see you". He just wanted something and they bought it.

It's funny how some try to say that the scandal is fabricated. I doubt it is, those girls don't need and never asked for money, most probably he was hunting girls who had a good financial situation, some of them attend concerts in the first row (which is pretty expensive) and bought him immediately those expensive clothes. Simply accept the fact that he has flaws too.

Tbh, I'm not sure if he can be called a cheater, they never actually dated, but only had some one night stands,,, He is a jerk for lying tho and pretty dumb imo for dating a fan,,,

• Do you think this makes you look anything other then a loser? Is jungkooks fake "dating" scandal the equivalent to lucas being a shitty person? I know bts are the only ones who actually have to be good people but your obsession is pretty sad - get some help honey

* also you know that wasnt true correct, right? I know its hard to remember but here Ill help you <3

• What you're not going to do is this. The two situations are in no way similar. Keep JK and BTS out of your mouth. You're being disgustingly obtuse.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floor!

Steam Community :: :: BTS

• I think regardless of the truth, I think fans should shut up first if a rumor about their idol comes up.

IF IT WAS TRUE

Refrain from showing support because idol is in the upperhand, especially from Big 3, they have solicitor, can easily access theraphy.

If you still like him, I don't think you should worry because entertainment business is very volatile and rapidly changing. Taylor Swift was getting tons of hate years back, but now she has proven her worth everybody worship her. If they have the intention to stay relevant, they can always do it.

IF IT WAS FALSE/HOAX

OP, despite being a sasaeng hater in this case have much less power than Lucas. Getting tons of hate maybe too much for them, just ignore. This is why if it's true, sexual harrasment victims are afraid to speak up. Remember, idol is in the upperhand (though not always), they can file a company/private lawsuit if desired (though if company mistreated them, they can file a personal lawsuit).

If it was false and fans wants to make hashtag to show support, I think hashtag should be more neutral like #___IsInnocent because #WeLoveYou___ kind of implicitly show that we support him despite his wrongdoings.

I think it's pretty justified to still like the art of someone horrible AS LONG AS you don't publicly show your support for the person and stop your support for them to continue doing their art for the time being.

So I guess, good luck Lucas.

• How is he asshole when he made it clear the rules for all the girls since the beginning? The girls still continued pursuing him and giving gifts etc. These girls are just getting revenge cause they are delusional fan girls

How this change anything? Just because the girls are dumb and enchanted that their celebrity bias paid attention to them, doesn't make him less an asshole for using them

If you date fangirls and receive benefits (which he asked for) , at least treat them well, that shouldn't be hard for a decent human being

• How this change anything? Just because the girls are dumb and enchanted that their celebrity bias paid attention to them, doesn't make him less an asshole for using them

If you date fangirls and receive benefits (which he asked for) , at least treat them well, that shouldn't be hard for a decent human being

What benefits? He didnt asked anything. He set the boundaries and girls were okay with it. They broke up and remained as friends. The only assholes here are the girls who violated his privacy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!