Listening to every EXO b-side...

• Here I go...

I found a playlist on Youtube with every exo bside and I'm gonna listen to every one of them :peperun:

Also if I don't like one, I'm not allowed to skip it :pepe-smug: I'm doing this because I always want to give songs a chance.

Why am I doing this? Because I want to discover new or underrated songs of theirs :pepe-cowboy:

I've already done this with ITZY and Blackpink... next will be BTS (I only have a few b-sides of theirs that I haven't listened to so why not finish it off)

Support me :pepe-comfy:

• What song are you listening to rn :pepefrog:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just started it after a short snack break lol

• Please update us on the songs you like the most, as you discover them :ak_bunny7:

I will do :pepelove1:

So far I like these (listening to them at random)

My favourites that I already listen to a lot

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just started it after a short snack break lol

If just listening gets a bit much I suggest their live album

External Content youtu.be

:eyes::eyes: You can see all the gems live

• Thank you!!

• you don't see people recommending these alot :pepe-comfy:

• Good luck to listening them! I’m going through their discography too little by little. I listened all their major album and live albums already, my next step is the singles-minis then the sub-units and the solos.

:claps:

Hyped. I found more song I like then I don’t like. I’m fact I think I can count on one had the songs that’s not my taste.

• A standout in their discography.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Plugging this in in case you wanna switch it up! AKP EXOL played a intense B Side Battle Game and tho it was brutal and not perfect we ended up with a list of our favorite EXO songs!

External Content open.spotify.com

• Plugging this in in case you wanna switch it up! AKP EXOL played a intense B Side Battle Game and tho it was brutal and not perfect we ended up with a list of our favorite EXO songs!

When is the new b-side battle happening?

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

How is gravity 6!!!!!!!!!

:eyes:

:pepecry:

And where is stronger! What if! White noise!

• Live performances>>>

:lover1:

• :pepeflushed:

• Pirate playlist?

That's a good way to call it

:pepepizza:

• I neglected XOXO because I prefer the other albums more. I can’t remember Baby at all.

:eyes:

But the only song I can think of that I don’t vibe with is… Jekyll…

:shyr:

At first I wasnt a big fan of the chants but later it grew on me it is the heart of Obsession I really like it now

:siptear:

Give it a chance and I suggest read the lyrics. The chants will make sense then.

• At first I wasnt a big fan of the chants but later it grew on me it is the heart of Obsession I really like it now

:siptear:

Give it a chance and I suggest read the lyrics. The chants will make sense then.

:wow:

That was exactly my problem with the song!

Thank you!

• External Content youtu.be

We stan cultured kings honestly. I remember the first time I heard this, my mouth dropped.

Every mixed or black EXO-L :

:pepe-life-support:

• Ugh I love the choreo so much

• Ugh I love the choreo so much

This was amazing. Need to watch more performance once I finish with the music only.

:omgr:

But…also Kai

57487E8F-DAF4-4D97-B544-2E97A417ABE7.jpg

• This thread contains 19 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!