NCT, EXO, STRAY KIDS, & ATEEZ: Can fans recommend me what is the first song I should start listening to love them? I just re-entered Kpop again and decided to learn about all famous groups.

• I was a VIP in elementary and decided to leave kpop when they left.

I just started loving Kpop again cuz of BTS and BLACKPINK and now I wanted to know more about all kpop boy groups.

Edit:

In BTS I loved Dope, Mic Drop, Baepsae, and Magic Shop

In BP I loved What if its ur last, Boombayah, and You Never Know

🤗

Edited 2 times, last by ellemae ().

• what kind of songs do you like? i can give you some ateez songs :')

My genre in music is quite large🤗 I don't really have a particular favorite but I guess if I have my fav is music that can make me jump, party, and dance.

But at times I also like slow music that can make me feel emotional I guess???

In BTS, I liked Bapsae, Dope, Mic Drop and Magic Shop the most.

In Blackpink, I liked You never know, What if its ur last, and Boombayah the most

Thank you!

• My genre in music is quite large🤗 I don't really have a particular favorite but I guess if I have my fav is music that can make me jump, party, and dance.

Thank you!

Ateez has a lot of hype songs...

Simply speaking in title tracks, I recommend Hala Hala, Wonderland, Pirate King, Answer, and Wonderland.

• My genre in music is quite large🤗 I don't really have a particular favorite but I guess if I have my fav is music that can make me jump, party, and dance.

Thank you!

Most ateez songs are like that but one you start first is hala hala and then maybe treasure and pirate king for starter

When I'm with you, a magical thing happens

• some stray kids songs to check out:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

For ATEEZ:

External Content www.youtube.com

• EXO - trauma, hurt, playboy, gravity, oasis, heart attack.

Stan Monsta X too though

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Here's a song from each unit including superm

e07cde4537fe398c3209767643ea7b9d9b9f5d91.gifv

Edited once, last by Aeicy ().

• I GOT YOU COVERED FOR EXO

I recommend listening to their title tracks first, specifically Monster, Growl, Call Me Baby, Tempo, Blooming Days, and Love Me Right

Here are some of my fav bsides:

El dorado

Gravity

Don't go

what if

promise

Black pearl

Sign

Thunder

Unfair

Cherish

Playboy

Baby dont cry

Sorry its long, their whole discography is gold lol

You are my Celebrity

dac7ff0375c2e5330c459a780d3b4bd6f80ba7c8.gifv

• Great choice

When I'm with you, a magical thing happens

• For NCT

• A big EXO fan-favorite is Monster. If you like slow songs then Sing For You and Universe. Love Me Right is my personal favorite single. Call Me Baby and Growl are huge, and The Eve is a popular b-side :)

9bed704675346b2296d7f8bf4f7dbb7673cc0412.gifv   40eca24aacd0326eb0b0cba6ff58da5d99f79156.gifv

Thank you!

i think you'll like ateez then. they usually have really hype title tracks with slower b-sides. you should listen to wonderland, hala hala, say my name, pirate king, and thanxx. make sure to watch their live performances, it'll only make the experience better. i also recommend horizon, win, good lil boy, desire, utopia, answer, and to the beat.

some of their slower or more emotional songs are star 1117, mist, one day at a time, with u, thank u, light, sunrise, and my way. i recommend checking out the lyrics.

i really just recommended like their entire discography... oops.

• For EXO (btw, tell me which one you like from these ones) :

Monster is the first song I heard from them and it's still my favourite <3

The Eve, a non-fans' favourite:

EXO Anthem who turned them into the legends they are today : Growl

Kokobop : The most streamed song in their discography lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!