What Do I Do? Engenes Help!

• I am absolutely in love with Enhypen!

I kept up with them since their debut, but ever since Border: Carnival I have been utterly obsessed with them. I watched everything from I-Land (just watched it recently), to Enhypen&Hi seasons 1 and 2, En O’ Clock, to all their tiktoks. I seriously can’t get enough of them, they are probably one of my favourite groups at the moment. Someone help! I need something to watch, any recommendations? I can’t wait to hear and see more contents and albums from them.

:lover1:

• I'm in denial at this point too lol

I did not watch I-LAND fully (jumped in at episode 8 or 9), but I have watched both season of EN- & HI and TXT/EN- Playground, bought a copy of the Carnival album (one of my favorite albums of the year so far), and am debating watching EN O'Clock now.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• It's my time to shine. :pepe-flirt:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like these channels:

ENHYPEN CHAOS
    I'm losing braincells send help (or braincells) idk what i got myself into first video upload: July 11th, 2020
    youtube.com

Ayland
    posting ENHYPEN content for entertainment only~ STAN ENHYPEN! mail: igotpushedayland@gmail.com
    youtube.com

attaetude
    HI! channel for my faves mostly about ENHYPEN~ i post whenever i have time please refain from reposting any of my videos/compilations, short clips are…
    youtube.com

Also watch their vlives if you haven't yet.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• I'm in denial at this point too lol

I did not watch I-LAND fully (jumped in at episode 8 or 9), but I have watched both season of EN- & HI and TXT/EN- Playground, bought a copy of the Carnival album (one of my favorite albums of the year so far), and am debating watching EN O'Clock now.

You should watch it. You will see it straight in the first episode how funny that program is.

:claps:

I seen them first in Enhypen and Hi and then I watched iLand after without realizing the two group is the same. That until I seen Niki and Sunoo. Lol

• I have watched all those YouTube videos, I guess imma check out those vlives. Thank you!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!