What can I do?

• I sended now an e-mail to the seller on Amazon about my issue

So ....

21st of Mai I ordered an object for 20 bucks

I looked on the side if it's still on the way, you know tracking-websites who track your order down and stuff

Aparently it was send to me on the 27th of Mai but I never got this package

I than checked on a more reliable tracking-website of DHL and they wrote that it was given to the person who's name is on the packaging. But no it wasn't or else I would have it allready.

Now my question: Should I contact DHL about it or do I have to ring each of my neighbor's doorbell first to see if someone maybe has my package since over a week now?

I am very clueless cause I never had this issue before

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I than checked on a more reliable tracking-website of DHL and they wrote that it was given to the person who's name is on the packaging. But no it wasn't or else I would have it allready.

Either someone pretended to be you or they were lazy and threw it somewhere OR they mighta stolen it.

I think you can lodge a complaint like My package is missing or smth like that.

• try contacting the seller and let the seller know

and contact dhl they might've send it to the wrong location also if your neighbor

has it they should've gave it you anyway (that's what I do)

• Either someone pretended to be you or they were lazy and threw it somewhere OR they mighta stolen it.

I think you can lodge a complaint like My package is missing or smth like that.

I wonder who even wanted to steal my package. I just bought a freaking rolling cart for my living room to store snacks cause my lazy ass thought "I saw this in videos on Youtube, might gives me more space to store food in my tiny cupboard than"

• I wonder who even wanted to steal my package. I just bought a freaking rolling cart for my living room to store snacks cause my lazy ass thought "I saw this in videos on Youtube, might gives me more space to store food in my tiny cupboard than"

porch pirates will nab the package first then decide if its worth it. Usually stealing from porches doesn't take too much investment. Pretend to do smth normal, and when no one's looking take it and stash it in a bag or smth and keep walking.

• try contacting the seller and let the seller know

and contact dhl they might've send it to the wrong location also if your neighbor

has it they should've gave it you anyway (that's what I do)

Yeah ... the weirdest thing I read on the first tracking-website (not the DHL one) that they tried to deliver the package at like 7am or whatever and than gave up on it while DHL wrote "nah the right person got that thing, we know it cause we went to that person's place" -.-

I never had that issue before so I have no idea what went wrong here

I once had a issue of a object not arriving, but that got solved easily and I got my money back. The seller of the object I bought back than like 3 years ago admited to have a problem with the mailman in China wich caused over 100 people to not receive the phone cases they ordered and it all went down back than cause the mailman just went like "we should drive this to the port so it can be shiped to Europe? Nah.... we ain't gonna do that"

Now it is said the object I ordered would've arrived but I didn't got it

• porch pirates

1) I am not from the US

2) 90% of all houses here don't have a porch

3) I live in an apartment building

4) if they had sended it to me I would've heard a doorbell sound so ...

5) if my neighbors living downstairs don't know who the person is who should get the package they just be straight forward and say they don't know for example in wich apartment the person is and so most stuff I ordered so far that was not delivered till my door got put into the entrance area or if small enough into my mailbox so far and no neighbor so far tried to steal it

I am pretty mad if nothing happens about the lost item

• Yeah, then it's DHL's fault for not delivering the parcel at the correct location. They

usually ask for the signature to confirm and stuff but they don't do that anymore. Well
    if DHL won't do anything just submit through amazon probably get another item or refund.

• Yeah, then it's DHL's fault for not delivering the parcel at the correct location. They

usually ask for the signature to confirm and stuff but they don't do that anymore. Well
    if DHL won't do anything just submit through amazon probably get another item or refund.

^^^^ then what he said.

its possible that somewhere along the logistics chain someone could have embezzled it. but at this point its mere speculation.

• XISUK  Kataphract

Took me ages ... I finally found a detailed shipping list inside of Amazon and I cannot belive how fucking dumb DHL is

so ...

• Chinese company has a building in Europe inside of the country I live in
    • From the European building they send my package to a city 7km away from me
    • DHL in that city gave a fuck and sended my package directly back to where it came from
    • DHL than put a note saying they delivered to my door

WTF

• Seems like a grand mistake and then followed by a communications breakdown and possible laziness...

Are you able to get the item though? Now that you kinda know what happened to it?

IDK cause I cannot contact Amazon (its sunday) now and if I do it might takes up to 3 days till they figured out what've gone wrong ... :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!