The whole fu yanying girls planet 999 hypocrisy

• True, True and True i agree 100% on what you're saying people fail to see that this is a show and probably it was staged, shows like this are 100% scripted

• is she a native English speaker?

• Americans really think that world revolve around them hun, let me tell you that knowing english doesn't mean that person knows everything about the American culture, where i live people think that the n*word means buddy or something unless someone does research he wouldn't know anything about the American and let's act like Americans know anything about other people's culture

• Yes people have the right to be upset about it but to turn and do the same to them if not worse makes them no better. Also let's start looking at the world I know most people in the west have a God complex because the default assumption is everyone around the world regardless of age, education level or geographic location MUST already know and have intimate knowledge of their history, culture and traditions and language to not know it means you are a bad person which is totally ridiculous and unreasonable.

Now racism etc is a fucking terrible and disgusting thing but people have to get their head out of their ass the world doesn't revolve around you you're not the center of attention.

There's millions if not billions of people who don't know jack shit about all the nuances, of American history etc, these people will not know the history, connotations etc about everything that happened in your history. Like that time bang Chan did a dance from a music video that Gambino made and a pose in it that the artist does that he replicated was apparently racist and he got flack for it. You see the problem? You can't just say well educate or know this or that, when people from that culture and country didn't know that was a problem. How do you expect total strangers who have 0 connection to country to somehow understand? It doesn't help matters when you allow people of your own country use these taboo things as pop culture without any condemnation or education behind it, which leaves a confusing slippery slope where strangers= forgieners fall into the trap of repeating it out of purr innocence and ignorance of something they could not have known of before hand because context isn't something given to them because they didn't experience it or have it in their lives and end up doing something racist by mistake. That's like here in Korea, I know for sure many people around the world even those who are kpop or drama fans probably are unaware of the issue Koreans have with Japan or the rising sun flag, just because you had one at home because it looks cool, wouldn't justify me trying to rip you apart because how am i supposed to expect that you know about my countrys complicated history when you are totally removed from that being from a totally different country and culture.

Think about that

I understand what you’re saying, and even agree. I don’t support the people that send her death threats, and hate on her. I just had a problem with the telling people to go to hell because they don’t forgive her , which they don’t have to. Even though I believe in forgiveness, I don’t think telling people to go to hell is the right thing to do because they don’t want to forgive. I do agree with the points though. That was my only problem.

🐰・❥・♡•ᴍʏ ʙᴜɴɴʏ ɢɪʀʟ ꜱᴇɴᴘᴀɪ•♡・❥・🐰

• What she did was wrong, most especially the N word story. But for Yujin specifically, although she constantly showed quite a "fierce" attitude, it's very important to have in mind how Mnet edits, make scripts and bloat things out of proportion.

I won't support her, for sure, it's just important to put things into perspective, especially when it will arrive to other participants (because it will).

I tried to watch a bit of the show today but there's a reason I heavily dislike those things

Pretty sure it already did if I remember correctly. I think she made a comment about a different participant about how they didn't really seem qualified to her or something, even though that person had a high rank.

• I understand what you’re saying, and even agree. I don’t support the people that send her death threats, and hate on her. I just had a problem with the telling people to go to hell because they don’t forgive her , which they don’t have to. Even though I believe in forgiveness, I don’t think telling people to go to hell is the right thing to do because they don’t want to forgive. I do agree with the points though. That was my only problem.

I'm not saying they should goto hell im just pointing out that if these people are Christian which statistically speaking they modt likely are, isn't following the Lord to forgive just as he forgives us. If someone can't forgive someone over some words they have much bigger issues and probably not that good of people either. I can totally understand being unable to forgive if someone mentally or physically abused someone,rape murder bully and torture especially if it happens to you or someone you know then yes being unable to forgive is understandable. But because someone said A word? Nah

• I'm not saying they should goto hell im just pointing out that if these people are Christian which statistically speaking they modt likely are, isn't following the Lord to forgive just as he forgives us. If someone can't forgive someone over some words they have much bigger issues and probably not that good of people either. I can totally understand being unable to forgive if someone mentally or physically abused someone,rape murder bully and torture especially if it happens to you or someone you know then yes being unable to forgive is understandable. But because someone said A word? Nah

It’s not just a word though. It’s something that has been used to torment, belittle, and discriminate against black people ever since slavery years. Having people who are not black saying it when originally non black people used it in a hateful way back then is obviously going to make people upset and not forgiving, especially people from the black community. As a black female, I get upset when the n word is used in any context. Offensive or non offense. Because the back story and the history of that word hits home for me. I know a lot of people aren’t educated on the fact, and if that is the case with fu, then I get it and she should educate herself. But that doesn’t change the fact that she has still said it and it’s made people upset. People aren’t going to forgive her, just like some people will.

• It’s not just a word though. It’s something that has been used to torment, belittle, and discriminate against black people ever since slavery years. Having people who are not black saying it when originally non black people used it in a hateful way back then is obviously going to make people upset and not forgiving, especially people from the black community. As a black female, I get upset when the n word is used in any context. Offensive or non offense. Because the back story and the history of that word hit home for me. I know a lot of people aren’t educated on the fact, and if that is the case with fu, then I get it and she should educate herself. But that doesn’t change the fact that she has still said it and it’s made people upset. People aren’t going to forgive her, just like some people will.

I agree though. The n-word generally is a word that not even I would use. When I was growing up, people bullied me and used that word while being racist and discriminating. It represents for me a lot of bad things like walking down the street as a child and someone yells at you to go back to your country. I can totally understand people who are hurt or angry by her use.

I just want to say that again since that one user thinks that I am okay with people using that n-word when it’s not true. I just literally hate when people go overboard with the hate.

• I agree though. The n-word generally is a word that not even I would use. When I was growing up, people bullied me and used that word while being racist and discriminating. It represents for me a lot of bad things like walking down the street as a child and someone yells at you to go back to your country. I can totally understand people who are hurt or angry by her use.

I just want to say that again since that one user thinks that I am okay with people using that n-word when it’s not true. I just literally hate when people go overboard with the hate.

I absolutely agree. I’m so sorry you had to experience that. I’ve experienced similar situations. I dealt with a lot of colorism from people when I was young because I was darker than the rest of everyone in my class. People would even make racist jokes or even say the n word to me directly. I hate that word as a whole, and I don’t use it at all. I can understand why people are upset at her too.

I understood your points and where you were coming from. I didn’t get the impression that you were saying it was okay for people to say the n word. You were just stating that people shouldn’t be so vile with the hate and that death threats aren’t okay. Which I completely agree with. I understand that people are upset, as I am too, but death threats and other things are really uncalled for.

• I don't understand why so many of you are non black people who claim that this girl isn't racist, that she deserves forgiveness and that she isn't horrible for making a mistake. If you're not black you have no right speaking over black people. That has never been a problem to us non black people because we've never experienced what they do so we should stop putting our nose in their business and tell them how to act and feel.

All I can say is that Yaning was definitely rude to Yujin. Mnet can edit her reactions, face expressions and etc but can't put words into her mouth. She wasn't being playful at all, she was unnecessarily rude. Not to mention her performance sucked so it came nowhere near as good as she made it out to be lmao.

People have the right to be pissed off. Death threats of course will never be acceptable. But you can't be pissed off at people expressing their dislike towards her. The internet is a place where everyone has the right to say whatever they want and share their opinion so you can't be mad at people for that

• I don't understand why so many of you are non black people who claim that this girl isn't racist, that she deserves forgiveness and that she isn't horrible for making a mistake. If you're not black you have no right speaking over black people. That has never been a problem to us non black people because we've never experienced what they do so we should stop putting our nose in their business and tell them how to act and feel.

All I can say is that Yaning was definitely rude to Yujin. Mnet can edit her reactions, face expressions and etc but can't put words into her mouth. She wasn't being playful at all, she was unnecessarily rude. Not to mention her performance sucked so it came nowhere near as good as she made it out to be lmao.

People have the right to be pissed off. Death threats of course will never be acceptable. But you can't be pissed off at people expressing their dislike towards her. The internet is a place where everyone has the right to say whatever they want and share their opinion so you can't be mad at people for that

Ok if non black people can't have an opinion on the subject especially if it was done out of pure innocence and ignorance of not knowing, the. That same logic applies to Korea so when you hear Koreans go off on people about the rising sun flag or the criticism of adding Chinese members in kpop, then that means you should be quiet and not say anything because you aren't Korean and don't understand the history etc to know why there's such resentment. But wait that doesn't happen so many people put their 2cent in on subjects here. You can't have your cake and eat it too

• the default assumption is everyone around the world regardless of age, education level or geographic location MUST already know and have intimate knowledge of their history, culture and traditions and language to not know it means you are a bad person

I feel like people think everyone has the same upbringing as them which is not realistic, for example I have friends who speak english but never been abroad and rarely or never use the foreign part of the internet, most people don't even speak english and since we don't learn it in school people generaly don't know cultural things like this, hell even I only know it because of twitter

I am not saying don't be angry just maybe before labeling someone as a 'racist' for life try to educate them first about the topic because a in a lot of cases they genuinely don't know, it would be nice if people would have a bit more patience towards those who have a different upbringing

(I heard people told her that it is an offensive word and she still didn't care, now that is really bad and I fully anderstand their anger towards her although not the death threats)

• People have the right to be angry. Likewise you have the right to not care. You can make commentary of what you observe but don’t police each other’s personal reactions. So many people have been angry about what the Israeli military has done to Palestinians for decades, but their situation never improved because the major players don’t care. Likewise for the Uyghurs and Afghani people, 20 years after the War on Terror and they are still being killed by terrorists.

Boycott her, boycott her company, boycott Mnet. Or just spread hot air. It’s up to you. Obviously you will be taken more seriously if your reaction is proportional to the offense. Or maybe you don’t care what others think. That’s on you

• People have the right to be angry. Likewise you have the right to not care. You can make commentary of what you observe but don’t police each other’s personal reactions. So many people have been angry about what the Israeli military has done to Palestinians for decades, but their situation never improved because the major players don’t care. Likewise for the Uyghurs and Afghani people, 20 years after the War on Terror and they are still being killed by terrorists.

Boycott her, boycott her company, boycott Mnet. Or just spread hot air. It’s up to you. Obviously you will be taken more seriously if your reaction is proportional to the offense. Or maybe you don’t care what others think. That’s on you

I cannot police other people but I can call them out. Hate is not covered by free speech and thus, it is not an opinion. Also this is a kpop forum. People are here to discuss controversial topics whether you like it or not

• I cannot police other people but I can call them out. Hate is not covered by free speech and thus, it is not an opinion. Also this is a kpop forum. People are here to discuss controversial topics whether you like it or not

Right, call out their actions but not their feelings because those are personal

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!