The whole fu yanying girls planet 999 hypocrisy

• I def agree. The way I gotta keep unfollowing/blocking GP999 accounts that I rely on for accurate news on the show, then when all they lost all the other girls names fully, they put FYN. It’s obnoxious

The “she’s a racist” thing is malicious af. Should she have said the N word in those covers? No. Does she know English? Seems like it. Does her knowing English automatically mean she knows Western terminology, the context/history behind it, and why it’s a no-no term for non-black people now? Also no. She apologized, said she had no ill or racial intent, and said she’d learn from her mistake. If someone apologizes and says they’ll work towards not repeating said mistake, dafuq you keep harassing for?

The CLC/Yujin thing was never that serious. It was a playful jab, and Yujin did a dance challenge towards her as a response. I know Mnet def baited it for drama and ratings, but the way people fall for it despite knowing that Mnet does that is also bizarre

If you don’t like her, don’t like her. But the constant need to make sure everyone and there mother doesn’t like her, and down voting anything involving her, even not mentioning her name, that’s not criticize, that’s bullying. Just because you want to mask it in this I’m woke jest, doesn’t dismiss the fact that it’s still bullying

• It’s really creepy how they legit bully her. The amount of times I’ve seen people refer to her as “That girl” or “She who will not be named”, as if she’s not even a human being worth acknowledging

It’s toxic and I don’t stand for that behavior

• First of all, as someone who is black as well. No one deserves any hate. Criticism yes. The mind gymnastics that you are doing is so weird. You can call someone out but to go that far to legitimize such a behavior is mind blowing. One wrong doesn‘t make any other wrong right.

If you are black then you should know better than anyone that you have no right to tell other black people how to feel. Some black people (like yourself clearly) are willing to let racism slide and invalidate others feelings on the matter, but not me. And not a lot of others. I'm sure Trump would agree with you though, so there's that.

• If you are black then you should know better than anyone that you have no right to tell other black people how to feel. Some black people (like yourself clearly) are willing to let racism slide and invalidate others feelings on the matter, but not me. And not a lot of others. I'm sure Trump would agree with you though, so there's that.

Wow, straw man arguments left and right. I wish you well since a discussion forum might not be something for you ;)

• If you are black then you should know better than anyone that you have no right to tell other black people how to feel. Some black people (like yourself clearly) are willing to let racism slide and invalidate others feelings on the matter, but not me. And not a lot of others. I'm sure Trump would agree with you though, so there's that.

But where is the racism tho? Yeah she said a racial term, but to me racism is the malicious intent to be prejudice towards a racial minority. If the girl said she had no intent on that & there’s no proof of such, she’s not racist. At worst it was a case of ignorance

Like at some point, we gonna have to realize not everyone knows what the N word means, nor it’s historical context, nor who should & shouldn’t say it. Educating someone on things like this in good faith does much more than giving false labels over a mistake

It’s as if this generation you must be this absolute perfectly flawless woke person, and anyone who even has the smallest smudge on that clean slate must be shunned eternally. It’s giving cult vibes

Like I said earlier, it’s okay if you don’t want to forgive her and if you dislike her. But at some point, gotta let it go. And doing hate campaigns to make sure everyone else dislikes her & harassing someone further on it doesn’t make you the bigger person, it makes you…. An obsessive bully

• And again, you do not get the thread. Look, I am black as well and hate her actions but will I go and hate her by insulting her and telling her to die? No, because that makes me as worse as her.

Thank you. THIS^

This is exactly what people aren't getting, and they themselves are hypocrites because you know many here will claim to care about people,be against bullying racism and alot of woke narrative. But turn around and do all the disgusting shit to someone else that has said a Word be it intentional or accidental, yes telling them to go die etc is just as bad as them if not worse, the holier than thou bullshit needs to die out. You are no better than them for not only acting like this, but also condoning it. This is not how we change hearts and minds to be better people

• Funnily enough most of these fake woke holier than thou people are worst than scum, because they are hypocrites claiming to be good people but doing pure evil they claim to be against to punish people. Also not forgiving 🤡? Lol have fun in hell God forgives everyone and wants us all to do the same. If you can't have forgiveness in your heart especially over some fucking words?🤣🤣 Enjoy hell

• I agree. It's throwing stones from inside a glass house or however the saying goes.

Slightly off topic but I don't get the "she disrespected a senior" argument. Yujin is on the show herself as a contestant. That puts her on the same playing field as everyone else. She knows this and went on anyway. She doesn't get some sort of senior privilege. This is a competition.

The way I see it she saw an opportunity to make sure mnet doesn't edit out her team and she took it :pepepizza:

FYN the mastermind :pepepizza:

• Also not forgiving 🤡? Lol have fun in hell God forgives everyone and wants us all to do the same. If you can't have forgiveness in your heart especially over some fucking words?🤣🤣 Enjoy hell

Yeah you really can't call "fake holier" people scum and then invalidate what they're upset and wish hell on them.

Nobody is entitled to forgiveness. If people choose not to forgive something or not take it as sincere, that's their business.

Using God to manipulate people is shitty in most circumstances already, why tf bring it into kpop

• I agree. Even though I’m upset with her, I don’t believe that she deserves death threats and hate. Of course people are mad, and they have every right to be. As a black person, hearing someone who isn’t black use the n word in any context, offensive or not still rubs me the wrong way. If she truly didn’t know what that word meant, I get it and she should apologize if she hadn’t already, but I don’t think malicious comments are the way to go. I just want to point out that I understand the anger of some in this thread, because I’m angry too, but even though she’s said some messed up things, no one deserves death threats.

🐰・❥・♡•ᴍʏ ʙᴜɴɴʏ ɢɪʀʟ ꜱᴇɴᴘᴀɪ•♡・❥・🐰

Edited once, last by GoldenNini ().

• The discussion forum isn't for you, you mean. I'm still here. Discussing. The said purpose of a discussion forum. What are you doing?

Gurlie why are you obssessed? I think FYN's singing the n-word is wrong too but you are not responding to any of the points actually made by OP and other commenters but just strawman them to feel like you win the argument.

• Funnily enough most of these fake woke holier than thou people are worst than scum, because they are hypocrites claiming to be good people but doing pure evil they claim to be against to punish people. Also not forgiving 🤡? Lol have fun in hell God forgives everyone and wants us all to do the same. If you can't have forgiveness in your heart especially over some fucking words?🤣🤣 Enjoy hell

That’s a little harsh…bringing religion into this is kind of uncalled for…Just because we don’t see eye to eye doesn’t mean we should stoop to the level of bringing hell into it…people are upset, and they have every right to be when the word used has oppressed black people for years.

🐰・❥・♡•ᴍʏ ʙᴜɴɴʏ ɢɪʀʟ ꜱᴇɴᴘᴀɪ•♡・❥・🐰

• You said it perfectly "to you". That alone is enough to answer your question. Not having the intention to be racist does not mean it is not racist. But since you asked, I will explain.

To be perfectly clear here, I do not actually care a Fu Ya Ning. I don't spend time obsessively hating or trashing people or groups I don't like. The actual reason I am in this thread arguing about this is because, while I don't like Fu Ya Ning and her racist ass, I am more so pissed at people trying to tell OTHERS how they should react to her behavior as if others are in the wrong.

The only thing I agree with is that death threats are wrong, but those are far from the majority as with all cases. Majority of the hate she is receiving online is literally just petty shit that, considering her behavior, is not that bad. Stuff like "the one that shall not br named" which is literally a person being nice, all things considered.

What people find racist about Fu Ya Ning isn't the fact that she said the N-word. It was her attitude afterward. Giving the benefit of the doubt that she truly didn't understand at first, why she was wrong was explained to her by her fans through SNS multiple times. Yet still, she never bothered to apologize. And it's not as if she did not speak English so she couldn't understand the comments. She could understand but purposely chose not to respond because why should she care, right? She's making her money in China so she can act however she pleases cause no one there cares about black people, right? That alone proves that she did not give a damn about black people's feelings and probably continued on singing the N-word. And if you can sing it, then you can also definitely say it. But what makes it worse is that she only apologized about it when it benefited her. And such apologizes are not sincere apologies.

• Discussing is presenting arguments and not claiming someone talks like Trump. Also: not all black people are from the US ;)

Because you do? But you aren't from the U.S? Lmao. No wonder you can talk so foolishly about the treatment of your own race. You clearly are living a different life, my apologies. I was thinking you something else that I can't say, but now I realize you are like that African Palm bearer that told Koreans that he didn't care about those high school kids doing black face.

• Gurlie why are you obssessed? I think FYN's singing the n-word is wrong too but you are not responding to any of the points actually made by OP and other commenters but just strawman them to feel like you win the argument.

I responded? The first post I made in this thread was a literal response. If I am missing anything else is because I am at work and I can't take time to perfectly address everything.

• Because you do? But you aren't from the U.S? Lmao. No wonder you can talk so foolishly about the treatment of your own race. You clearly are living a different life, my apologies. I was thinking you something else that I can't say, but now I realize you are like that African Palm bearer that told Koreans that he didn't care about those high school kids doing black face.

Wow, when you have ignorance as a personality trait lmao I would recommend that you take your history lessons more seriouse

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!