The whole fu yanying girls planet 999 hypocrisy

• Sure, all those things you mention are bad, and it's fully justified not to like her. But I think the point the OP is trying to make is that if you don't like her, the appropriate response is to not pay attention to her.

Instead there are folks out that the condemn her rudeness and bad actions and then turn around and spew hatred and vile things at her. Her bad actions don't justify bad actions towards her.

I really don't get your points. Did these people claim to be saints or something to be called hypocrite? Where exactly did you guys see these people claim as such? From the reality that I am from, you don't give racist people respect, neither rude people. You don't have to ignore them either. How you react is completely up to an individual. Calling people "hypocrites" when they get mad at an actually rude person is just about the funniest thing to me. By that logic people shouldn't say mean things about Trump either.

Not you guys gaslighting.

Also, y'all really took the words 'Mnet evil editing' and ran with it. No amount of dramatic editing can change the fact that those words came out Fu Yaning's mouth and straight to CLC Yujin

• maybe saying the n word multiple times isnt the way either

although the mnet thing is stupid and scripted fs

And again, you do not get the thread. Look, I am black as well and hate her actions but will I go and hate her by insulting her and telling her to die? No, because that makes me as worse as her.

• I mean that's kpop fans in general, some sort of "rude" behaviour (not bowing, not smiling, touching etc) and immediately they'll shit down that person's throat.

We don't know what exactly went down and tbh it's just very mild trash talk but hey everyone gone crazy over it lol. Mnet meanwhile is loving the attention.

• And again, you do not get the thread. Look, I am black as well and hate her actions but will I go and hate her by insulting her and telling her to die? No, because that makes me as worse as her.

yeah the death threats are too far but people will never stop sending them. this is like an age old tradition for people online, it just wont stop. especially not for her.

• yeah the death threats are too far but people will never stop sending them. this is like an age old tradition for people online, it just wont stop. especially not for her.

Yeah, but a status-quo does not make something right. I get your point but that’s literally not the topic of this thread. It’s to call out this double standard

• I really don't get your points. Did these people claim to be saints or something to be called hypocrite? Where exactly did you guys see these people claim as such? From the reality that I am from, you don't give racist people respect, neither rude people. You don't have to ignore them either. How you react is completely up to an individual. Calling people "hypocrites" when they get mad at an actually rude person is just about the funniest thing to me. By that logic people shouldn't say mean things about Trump either.

Not you guys gaslighting.

It's the basic idea of "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". Not being mean to someone is not the same as giving them respect. I agree that racist and extremely rude people don't deserve respect. But they also don't deserve hate.

It's perfectly fine to be mad at a rude person, but being vicious too them just because they were vicious to someone else is not justified. Otherwise you're being just like them.

Be the better person.

My heart has a hole in the shape of you

• maybe saying the n word multiple times isnt the way either

although the mnet thing is stupid and scripted fs

The thing is her supporters (Chinese) obviously dont give a fuck if she said the n word or not. That's probably near the bottom of their priorities list; loyalty to the CCP is at the top, loyalty to their culture is 2nd, and sense of Han ethnic superiority third

• I agree. It's throwing stones from inside a glass house or however the saying goes.

Slightly off topic but I don't get the "she disrespected a senior" argument. Yujin is on the show herself as a contestant. That puts her on the same playing field as everyone else. She knows this and went on anyway. She doesn't get some sort of senior privilege. This is a competition.

The way I see it she saw an opportunity to make sure mnet doesn't edit out her team and she took it :pepepizza:

• It's the basic idea of "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". Not being mean to someone is not the same as giving them respect. I agree that racist and extremely rude people don't deserve respect. But they also don't deserve hate.

It's perfectly fine to be mad at a rude person, but being vicious too them just because they were vicious to someone else is not justified. Otherwise you're being just like them.

Be the better person.

Wow. As a black person this is the first time i'm being told racists don't deserve hate. Again, this really just shows the fundamental lack of understand that people truly have about racism and just how serious it is. But yeah, next time some decides to call me a n-word I'll smile and give them a hug.

"Be the better person" yeah, that is what black people are always told when faced with racism. It's somehow our fault, we should treat the racists kind, and our job to "educate" these racist individuals.

And top it all of by rightfully being upset about the situation I am now "no better than the racist".

Sometimes I genuinely wonder if you guys hear yourselves or not...

• First of all, as someone who is black as well. No one deserves any hate. Criticism yes. The mind gymnastics that you are doing is so weird. You can call someone out but to go that far to legitimize such a behavior is mind blowing. One wrong doesn‘t make any other wrong right.

• I never said you had to be nice to them. I never said you have to treat them kindly. I never said you have to give them a hug. I said they don't deserve hate directed specifically at them. Confronting a problem with rational and logical responses is different.

You can be mad. You can be disappointed. You can be angry. But throwing death threats and insults at those people, is not helping anyone, and is just making the problem worse.

My heart has a hole in the shape of you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!