Things SM did wrong

• Naming their disbanded band Trax "Typhoon Rose Attack X-mas"
    • Naming their disbanded boygroup H.O.T "Highfive of teenager"
    • Trying to be Emo in 2005 dressing their people like a Japanese rockband
    • Giving Winwin those awfull dreads in Limitless
    • Whenever NCT looks like Emo-kids who accidantly join the local basketball team
    • Almost failing Penomeco till he left SM
    • Kangta was so famous back in the days and now nobody even notices that he exists
    • All their beef with Chinese and Taiwanese idols and nobody even really understands why
    • Not caring enough for the artists in their sublables to a point where most people not even know that those sublables even exist
    • The song of Wendy and John Legend that everyone forgot about after it just came out
    • A few Japanese SNSD-songs that literally nobody even listend too
    • Making NCT too large
    • Justice for Winwin's lines !! ;(
    • Being the reason why 2 great artists left earth too early
    • Giving Taemin and SHINee in general aswell as f(x) some very wack hairstyles in the early days (edit: also those shitty hairstyles TVXQ had ... oh my)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• SM just invests in their sublables they don`t really get involved too much (ppl would complain if they would) so SM just helps these smaller agencies with money, but it`s on them to promote their artist
    • NCT is not to large!! their concept is legit infinte members i don`t get how it`s 2021 and ppl still complain about NCT being too big or getting new members :rolleyes:
    • Wendy and John Legend song was a station song SM never really promotes those it should be on the fans to hype it more if we wanted it to be bigger
    • SNSD was huge in Japan and ppl listend to their songs, but SM can`t just force everybody to listen to SNSD whole discography (even tho everybody should be aware cuz it`s incredible <3 )
    • i actually like some of the hair choices and style choices even if bad it`s fun to look back and at least it`s not boring
    • we don`t know why some ppl left SM so can`t just blame SM, i mean look at Kris u really expect me to believe he ain`t greedy on top of a rapists i`m sure he left for money (not really sure which 2 artist u are talking about) or are u talking about Sulli and Jonghyun cuz u gotta be crazy to just blame SM for that
    • them having beef with chinese idols is such a exaggeration
    • Kangta is still famous and respected not everybody can be super relevant for 20 years

i have no excuses for other stuff especially the Trax name :pepe-peek:

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

• People who complain about Winwin's lines at this point are just showing they don't actually listen to WayV. Like he's not the best rapper or vocalist in the group, but they have a way to utilize him extremely well. Dude has been getting lines for a while now.

I also don't get the complaint about Kangta. Of course lots of people don't know him. He doesn't even release or promote regularly anymore. Lots of people don't know who Paul McCartney is either, but it's not a case of someone doing something wrong. It's because his days of fame happened before many were even born.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!