8D Entertainment Announces Love Will Withdraw From Boy Group OnlyOneOf

• I'm a bit confused and sad, this is way too sudden. He was the leader and backbone to onlyoneofs sound and image. I respect his/the company's decision(idk who made it) but he's going to missed. A lot. Thanks for being the best leader Love you did a fantastic job <3

images (11).jpeg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edit: Lyons are requesting an explanation for his sudden departure.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/08/onlyoneof-fans-demand-a-proper-explanation-from-8d-entertainment-for-member-loves-sudden-departure-from-the-group

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Days have passed and still no reply they just removed love from the backgrounds of their account. It's doing numbers in sk.

• Awwww

All that training and then…❤️

Fr. Late 2020 they put mill on a suspension cuz he broke an "internal rule" when he came back he was bald ?( I would be happier if we saw and heard love say something. I thought this announcement was about military service. Idk if this is temporary or permanent probably the latter idk I hope this was truly his decision and they parted amicably like they said.

Desbundar

• What????

I'm so confused :peperain:

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be

• Fr. Late 2020 they put mill on a suspension cuz he broke an "internal rule" when he came back he was bald ?( I would be happier if we saw and heard love say something. I thought this announcement was about military service. Idk if this is temporary or permanent probably the latter idk I hope this was truly his decision and they parted amicably like they said.

I guess whatever rule mill broke must have been quite serious to the company. For him to return bald, as shaving one's head is a sign of forgiveness a very strong apology.

• I totally respect if it was his decision, but I really doubt it... I mean, I watch their vlogs and he never looked annoyed or tired of the group. Yes, he was more quiet and shy than the others, but it didn't look like he was an outcast or bullied. And the boys just debuted and started to gain popularity, I don't think he received that much money from that comeback so he can retire.

The company is really weird, they threw Mill under the bus some years ago, by giving a weird statement that pointed that he dated a fan or something like that. Then he returned like a monk lol. They tried to ruin their own boy and he lost some fans. I will be waiting for "insiders" to try to ruin him too in the next few days.

I think a big factor for this decision was the fact that the company saw the popularity that libido gave them and wants to push this idea on the group. They always make them touch or be so close, maybe the pressure was too much and he wasn't comfortable with this.

Edited once, last by taeric ().

• I guess whatever rule mill broke must have been quite serious to the company. For him to return bald, as shaving one's head is a sign of forgiveness a very strong apology.

Before him I only knew that this was a thing in Japan. I mean many of you may remember what happend in AKB48 a few years ago after a girl apeared allover the internet going bald after she met (not dated) a guy and her company said either she apologizes, has to be sended to a sister group or has to leave ... After this I learned that people in Japan were doing it to show that they feel sorry for their own actions and I only heard that they also do it in Korea after Mill did it, because before that I thought people in Korea only go bald for the military or as in the same case as D.O or Sungjin did wich was just to try a different hairstyle ... hm

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I totally respect if it was his decision, but I really doubt it... I mean, I watch their vlogs and he never looked annoyed or tired of the group. Yes, he was more quiet and shy than the others, but it didn't look like he was an outcast or bullied. And the boys just debuted and started to gain popularity, I don't think he received that much money from that comeback so he can retire.

The company is really weird, they threw Mill under the bus some years ago, by giving a weird statement that pointed that he dated a fan or something like that. Then he returned like a monk lol. They tried to ruin their own boy and he lost some fans. I will be waiting for "insiders" to try to ruin him too in the next few days.

I think a big factor for this decision was the fact that the company saw the popularity that libido gave them and wants to push this idea on the group. They always make them touch or be so close, maybe the pressure was too much and he wasn't comfortable with this.

Thats a bit much for dating :eyes:In this day and age like 1/3 of the nations girl group of sk itself were known to be dating. Idols are even getting married,if the other is a public figure they even do cf's together. I feel like it's just this weird way of trying to exercise control over their idols. An idols looks are a part of their image and like he's a handsome guy but that haircut :-(

Desbundar

Interesting, I thought libido and its choreography was made by the members themselves and they were comfortable with doing it infact they apparently toned down the original choreography alot so as to not cause too much trouble, especially since it needed to be aired on TV. Toned down as in they modified it heavily before it was even seen in the first mv and dace practice. What we all saw in the offical videos etc is far more tame then what they had intended on releasing

• Had a girlfriend or something🤷‍♀️

Yup that will do it especially if that person was a fan etc. Every agency has a dating ban even if its unofficial you are supposed to devote your life atlest for your rookie years on perfecting your talents and your group. Because any scandal early on can kill your career overnight and from a agency point of view I can't fault them you just took a multi million dollar gamble your business salary and all the staffs ability to feed their families is on the line if thos kpop group succeeds or fails is entirely upto the manager and the determination and skills of the members of whatever group you formed. This level of serious desperation isn't a thing for large companies like sm entertainment etc but small companies? A scandal is life and death of the entire operation and filling a chapter 13 bankruptcy. Where as big companies like sm entertainment? Shit like a scandal is water under the bridge, sure they will lose money but it won't kill the company

• Yup that will do it especially if that person was a fan etc. Every agency has a dating ban even if its unofficial you are supposed to devote your life atlest for your rookie years on perfecting your talents and your group. Because any scandal early on can kill your career overnight and from a agency point of view I can't fault them you just took a multi million dollar gamble your business salary and all the staffs ability to feed their families is on the line if thos kpop group succeeds or fails is entirely upto the manager and the determination and skills of the members of whatever group you formed. This level of serious desperation isn't a thing for large companies like sm entertainment etc but small companies? A scandal is life and death of the entire operation and filling a chapter 13 bankruptcy. Where as big companies like sm entertainment? Shit like a scandal is water under the bridge, sure they will lose money but it won't kill the company

So weird though. Justin Bieber has fans, is now married and even smoke weed. He’s on the Korean charts.

But idols? They have no lives☺️

• Fr. Late 2020 they put mill on a suspension cuz he broke an "internal rule" when he came back he was bald ?( I would be happier if we saw and heard love say something. I thought this announcement was about military service. Idk if this is temporary or permanent probably the latter idk I hope this was truly his decision and they parted amicably like they said.

i forgot being bald is like a punishment or whatever

stupid company, we're not living likes its 2012 with zico

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!