The misogyny in South korea is on another level i'm shocked.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Read the thread. South korea is absolutely disgusting. towards women.

• Yeah, I saw that shit on the bird app.

Tbh I don't care if she is a feminist or not.

If she is good for her, if she's not good for her.

But those medals?

She won them with her skills.

The only female ever to win 3 gold medals in Archery in one Olympic.

So those incels can go fuck themselves.

• It's quite shocking. I know misogyny is everywhere but I didn't know it was this bad in Korea

Sad that her achievements are being overshadowed by this, we need to stop treating feminism like a bad thing. A few radical feminists does not represent the movement and is an outdated way of viewing it. Men like this aren't even scared of the radical feminism though, they're scared of the equal rights and just use the radicals as an excuse for their hate

• I think they were introduced with feminist term through western media when they usually post some "redneck feminist"...

btw I'm still laughing off whole "bean" situation when they've get angry on some females gesture which in Korean men opinion suggest they have little dixos... haha

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think they were introduced with feminist term through western media when they usually post some "redneck feminist"...

btw I'm still laughing off whole "bean" situation when they've get angry on some females gesture which in Korean men opinion suggest they have little dixos... haha

Tbh I'm curious about something.

Are all those triggered males actually having a small pp?

That's why they get triggered?

That one is crazy and a bit of a self callout :pepe-smug: If they got hurt then that means....

Bullying against An intensified via male-majority online community spaces on the basis that she “has short hair, goes to a women’s only college, uses man-hating slangs, wears badges commemorating theSewol Ferry incident, is a fan of MAMAMOO, and is from Gwangju, Jeolla Province.”

(recent targets involving K-pop girl group Brave Girl’s Yuna, mega singer-song writer IU, comedian Narae Park, and producer and talk show host Jae Jae, to name a few)

Even my faves are being targeted ;(

“We know that these terms have no such misandrist roots. But from today onwards they will be classified as misandrist terms, because we will make them so. We know from experience that once our voices are loud enough, our claims get accepted as facts. That’s what we’re after."

I've read the whole twitter thread; it goes a lot deeper than only the Olympic medallist. They're using the cancel culture against itself. They're turning common expressions and gestures into figures of hate speech and succeeding. Companies are surrendering to their demands and taking down advertisements.

• Even my faves are being targeted ;(

I've read the whole twitter thread; it goes a lot deeper than only the Olympic medallist. They're using the cancel culture against itself. They're turning common expressions and gestures into figures of hate speech and succeeding. Companies are surrendering to their demands and taking down advertisements.

Because companies are ran by males with no sense of self and a fragile ego.

A tale as old as this planet.

I honestly hate weak males. And I say this as a male myself.

Women gave us life. Gave us love.

And to treat other women like that is abhorring to me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!