[BREAKING] Former AOA member Mina reportedly transported to the hospital after attempting to take her own life

• The tides changed so fast with this scandal with how many people turned on her. Even users on this site were so rude to her and trying to hold Mina accountable. Most of us saw Mina's health decline but people saw this as a way to try and get something from Mina when she, herself isn't equipped to do that.

A lot of us saw this coming and it's painful to watch. I hope she has a good support system and it's good to hear it's not life-threatening. Despite it not being life-threatening, her family needs to be with her at all times and get her professional help. This isn't her first time. This is twice already and I'm scared there might not be a next time...

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• The tides changed so fast with this scandal with how many people turned on her. Even users on this site were so rude to her and trying to hold Mina accountable. Most of us saw Mina's health decline but people saw this as a way to try and get something from Mina when she, herself isn't equipped to do that.

A lot of us saw this coming and it's painful to watch. I hope she has a good support system and it's good to hear it's not life-threatening. Despite it not being life-threatening, her family needs to be with her at all times and get her professional help. This isn't her first time. This is twice already and I'm scared there might not be a next time...

Your mental health declining gives you no right to put random people under fire...

• People ask why she isn’t getting help by anyone… well she isn’t the type of mentally ill who everyone would jump on and try to protect and help. A lot of have mixed feelings for her and dislike her for her past actions. She received a lot of hate, recently probably more than encouraging words. She has been to much on social media giving others the opportunity to attack her even more with hate.

People with such a stigma aren’t getting the helping hand they needed compared to those who seem “less problematic”. Because of all the things that happened, people unfortunately see her more as an attention seeker than someone who has a serious mental problem and therefore needs help.

People who suffer from mental illness, but aren’t much liked, often don’t get the help they need and they think the only last option is to end everything. I mean a lot already think their life is worthless. Now imagine you feel that way and tons of people on social media are also telling you to get lost and show their clear dislike towards you…..

I hope now in the hospital she gets the treatment she needs and accepts the help as well!

Worst case… people will now claim she just did it for attention, just like how they did with TOP.

• Social media is farther effecting her mental health and badly. Social media could prove to be poison for people dealing with severe mental health issues.

• Idk why you guys keep talking about her family and friends. A) You don't know what relationship they have. B) You don't know what they did or didn't do for her. C) All the professionals and people of the world might want to help you but if you don't have ANY will to get better, you won't. Even psychiatrists will tell you this. D) You have probably no idea what it is to be helping a person who is in a such a bad state as Mina.

I really hope she stays in hospital longer this time and never logs in again so she can actually have a peaceful life.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!