IS anyone truly exciting for JYPE's New Girl Group?

• I am. I was disappointed when ITZY did not include Ennik which robbed any chance of it overcoming the Senior Singer.

Hopefully Lily M can put the Senior Singer to rest.

At some point IU will decide to take rest, or her immense popularity end - for all things have to end, even good things,

At that point, there would be any random new group debuting or a comeback or anything and you can give them the credit for defeating the Senior Stnger.

But IU herself already seems content enough to sing,

Was it good to know me?
    Was it good to love me?
    Are the old songs I would sing for us still comforting?

If you answer 'yes' to all of these questions
    With that alone, my life will be okay
    Oh, it'll hold enough meaning

• You think it's going to be a big group as in amount of members, cause I'm curious about that or do you mean smth else?

i meant it more as a big group cuz they are from a big agency.. but i`m also really intrested how many members they will have, i hope for at least 7 or bigger since it`s been a while since a big 3 agency debuted a big numbered gg (plus to be different from Itzy)

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

• I mean there is no other reason for JYP to debut a new girl group, don't they have itzy and niziu. JYP is also debuting that new boy group from that show LOUD. It's obvious there doing this because Twice are getting out of there the minute the contract renewal is due. Personally I am not excited. Are you?

JYPE has 4 Divisions within the Korean Company, a Japan Division and a China Division.

Division 1: 2PM, StrayKids

Division 2: ITZY

Division 3: TWICE, JYPark

Division 4 (Studio J): Nakjoon and DAY6

JYP Japan: NiziU (with Sony Japan) [Likely to manage the Male Version of NiziU]

JYP China: Boy Story (with TENCENT)

Each Division (also called Labels) work independent of each other, so Division 2 could possibly have LOUD winners and if JYPNGG is a Vocal Group then it's likely to end up in Studio J. 2AM and 15& were the most recent Vocal Groups for JYPE, although 15& was really just a Project Group.

Some people talk about TWICE not renewing when the reality is, there has been no indicators that the members have an issue with where their careers are currently at.

• Sasaengs on Twitter have been saying Twice will renew (along RV) but I am afraid of getting my hopes too up high.

I'm not a Sasaeng so stop trying to do something lame like suggesting it and as REAL EDUCATED fan of TWICE stop trying to drag us down to that level.

• Damn calm down. Maybe if you read what I wrote again??? I also don't follow sasaengs but I have a kpopgossip group on FB, I was just talking about what I read :clown:

Good for you are an old Once

Sasaengs on Twitter have been saying Twice will renew (along RV) but I am afraid of getting my hopes too up high.

You were implying I was a Sasaeng based on your knowledge of what you saw on TWITTER as from your opinion they were the ones that were supporting TWICE (and RV) renewing their Contract.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!