Prediction on Cherry Bullet’s progress on Girls Planet 999

• My guess so far is

Jiwon - Will make the final group

Bora - Will make it to the season finale, or the elimination before that

May - Will either make it to the season finale, or the final group

• Jiwon is definitely It girl material. I think she'll make it. But the producers won't want more than one Cherry Bullet girl in the group, so they'll rig it against the other members if they have to.

True, I could def see Jiwon being pushed for (K-)Center, and yeah Mnet doesn’t let multiple members from other groups into their groups (of course aside from AKB48) so I could see May & Bora getting rigged out even if they genuinely are in the top

• Jiwon top 5, it girl potential. Bora in the final group if she can make a really good performance early (even good vocalists have bad days, hope isn't her case in the shows performances) and May... well, season finale or before that. Actually, it's really hard to both Jiwon and Bora ending in the final lineup, the spots are very limited and mnet is a snake.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We'll have to see the screentime they get.

Remember, when preview photos were released, Doah was the most popular trainee in Korea along with Sakura and Wonyoung. But she received barely any screentime so her popularity decreased considerably.

• ik I can probably just google this but how many members total are there going to be? are they going to be split for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean trainees?

It’s implied 9, but the lineup number wasn’t officially confirmed yet & the schedule said “N Members”, and it’s rumored the lineup is 9-12

This isn’t confirmed either, but Cfans said the lineup would be 3 girls per group. So 3 Korean, 3 Chinese, & 3 Japanese. While a rumor, all the other rumors they had turned out true so this could be as well

My guess is it’ll be 12. 3 per group as the 9, “judges” (more like producers) will throw in 3 more girls who most likely will be Korean cuz Mnet’s afraid of possible nationalist. And this group having 3 centers instead of 1 seems likely too, seeing how the show is promoted

• People do not even know how many will make the group right?

Probably 3 of each group (+- 2).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!