Stop online shopping !

• I tell you it seriously sucks ass!

I spend 220€ on something and the website I bought from wrote it takes 1 to 1,5 weeks to ship and its now 4 weeks and I didn't got my order. I only got a e-mail that says they got my order but I never got a e-mail that helps me find out if my package is on the way and than looking at the shop I ordered from they only write how much I payed and what I bought but there is no info on where my package is ... jesus some stores definetly suck ass when they fail at basic information for their customers

And now I try to call the store to ask them if they know where my order is at and hopefully they can tell me what happend to it cause when you pay a lot you want to get your stuff someday

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• one time Polish Post lost my package which had inside goods worth 1000zł (which is a lot in Poland...) and you know what happened?

they've said they can pay me 70zł compensation money because they didn't know where this package go hahaha

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• one time Polish Post lost my package which had inside goods worth 1000zł (which is a lot in Poland...) and you know what happened?

they've said they can pay me 70zł compensation money because they didn't know where this package go hahaha

what happened? did you receive full compensation or what????

• I tell you it seriously sucks ass!

I spend 220€ on something and the website I bought from wrote it takes 1 to 1,5 weeks to ship and its now 4 weeks and I didn't got my order. I only got a e-mail that says they got my order but I never got a e-mail that helps me find out if my package is on the way and than looking at the shop I ordered from they only write how much I payed and what I bought but there is no info on where my package is ... jesus some stores definetly suck ass when they fail at basic information for their customers

And now I try to call the store to ask them if they know where my order is at and hopefully they can tell me what happend to it cause when you pay a lot you want to get your stuff someday

let us know what happened my friend...

some stores are probably more "dodgy" than others...

• what happened? did you receive full compensation or what????

nah never... you know what they've said? that person who send a package didn't pay insurance fee for package so it's not their fault that it was lost...

they've managed to find that package was inside big ass truck thanks to the list, but then suddenly didn't appear in one checkpoint, they even send me detail to some magazine when "returns" are placed but person working there said that there isn't any package with my name or my address on it...

just basically I've lost 1000zł... because shop said that they've send package and have confirmation of it, so it's Polish Posts fault... lol

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• let us know what happened my friend...

some stores are probably more "dodgy" than others...

I called the store and the owner said he finds it weird that I didn't got contacted after 2 weeks and so he is investigating about it now and calls me back if they figre out where my order went

• I called the store and the owner said he finds it weird that I didn't got contacted after 2 weeks and so he is investigating about it now and calls me back if they figre out where my order went

well at least they are taking some responsibility for it...

• nah never... you know what they've said? that person who send a package didn't pay insurance fee for package so it's not their fault that it was lost...

they've managed to find that package was inside big ass truck thanks to the list, but then suddenly didn't appear in one checkpoint, they even send me detail to some magazine when "returns" are placed but person working there said that there isn't any package with my name or my address on it...

just basically I've lost 1000zł... because shop said that they've send package and have confirmation of it, so it's Polish Posts fault... lol

wow ...the polish post is well just outright sucks huh?

• well at least they are taking some responsibility for it...

Yeah... I have "luck" in such situations I guess. In May I had the same problem with amazon on 2 orders. 1 automaticly sended my money back as I didn't got what I ordered and the other seller only payed my money back after I said I contacted the post-office who was shiping and they couldn't find it

• wow ...the polish post is well just outright sucks huh?

yap in this case it's shit...

since then my family is using InPost, DPD, DHL or GLS.

• I love online shopping, I hate going to shops, especially for clothes.

I like shopping for food haha.

Btw if your parcel is tracked you should be able to see where was it registrated and everything.

• the weird thing is: its not and so I have no idea where my order went

Whoah, I feel like it'll be difficult to track this, but it's not your responsibility, so the provider should take care of the refund.

If the Post messed it up, they should compensate for it...

I hope they'll respond to you quickly.

• I mostly do online shopping, but I never pay with my card. Some companies once they see that the money entered into the bank, they don't bother anymore. The process is slower because they already got the money, that's why I always pay cash (or some delivery companies allow me to pay by card because they have a POS).

Plus, in my country, it takes soooo much to get a refund if you paid with the card, so, unfortunately, I avoid it.

It may take a little bit longer until your package arrives since a lot of people shop online, but it's weird that you can't check the package's location,,, Hope everything will be fine~

Tbh, last month I spent soooo much because of online shopping (even tho I worked in marketing and I know how they play with our minds) but became addictive lol.

• i have never bought anything online in my life :eyes:

in fact, today was the first day i thought of doing it, and i'm trying to figure out how ^^ i want to buy speakers, i'd buy them in person but none of the shops are near me : / i'd take me an hour to get to the closest one. and now i'm afraid :eyes:

• If my parcel did not arrive on time and the store doesn't want to refund voluntarily :pepe-cut: I contact my bank and tell them to cancel this transaction due to fraud or default. It always works.

• Your situation only confirms that you should be very careful when shopping on the Internet for the time being. But that does not mean that they should not do it at all. The most important thing is to choose the online store carefully. All you need to do is to look at customer reviews. I don't think this situation would happen in a large store. Usually, they monitor the delivery of goods, and if there is any error, they will undoubtedly return the money. What is good about online stores is the ability to use promo codes for discounts. There are many services, such as this one https://www.dontpayfull.com/, which provide such an opportunity. Next time be more careful when choosing an online store, and this situation will not happen again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!