What songs from groups you don't stan would you want to steal for your faves?

• Well, I do stan txt, but I would steal cat & dog for BTS solely because I want to hear them bark, and watch armys bark back in fanchants

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

833940354914320434.png

• A Pink's I'm So Sick would suit current TWICE to a T

Found this, seems like other people have the same idea :yesr: I agree

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

One of these nights for Mamamoo and Mr Ambiguous for Red Velvet. I would be curious about the result.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• i want blackpink to cover this so bad and i will never shut up about it

External Content www.youtube.com

• Any song from Day6 honestly. Bangers.

Not steal, But I would love to see them cover any Day6 songs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!