Do you believe the Chaennie sub unit/ collab rumours?

• Do you believe the rumours? 23

1. Yes, YG would be that dumb! (6) 26%
    2. No, YG wouldn’t do that before Lisoo solos (11) 48%
    3. Undecided! (6) 26%

As everyone knows, it is currently World War 3 in the Blink fandom after those rumours emerged. Do you believe it? I’m not just asking Blinks, any opinions welcome!

Personally I am hoping it is nonsense and they are just there for OT4. I wish YG would clarify things for once though.

• I heard that YG said they are working on music so the kmedia won't attack them for having a vacation.

Jennie met up with a western producer (Ariana producer). They are definitely on music-related trip

But it could be for collab, OT4 material or anything. Who knows. Songs can be recorded separately, Im not sure why everyone rushed to conclusion hastily

• Yeah i think it's likely. Bigbang also had GD and Taeyang subunit; Rose and Jennie will be similar to that. if they will collab with a Western artist; only 3 singers singing in a song is better because if it's a popular artist; they will not be happy with just 1/5th part of a song. Rose and Jennie are also English speakers; again more reasons.

But this is not the only song to come. They said 4 plus 1. iThat could mean 4 song releases andd 1 album. That will be Lisa's solo; Jennie and Rose collab with a western artist; maybe a pre relase and main title track of their album. Or maybe one will be a full group collab.

• Why are Blink so gullible? You know for years already YG is the worst when it comes to confirming new music, they literally never confirm ANYTHING until teasers start dropping.

This music "confirmation" is obvious a ploy to keep the Korean media at bay so Jennie and Rose can enjoy their vacation. The very fact that they even "confirmed" something should already make you laugh.

• Your akgaesness is showing imo

I think yours is, if you think it would be fair for Chaennie to get more music before Lisoo get their solos.

As more time has passed I actually think it's less of a sub-unit and more of the Western Artist asking Chaennie to be features on his or her track!

:Hewoo:

People like DJ Khalid asked to work with Lisa before, and it didn't happen.

If they really do it Rose and Jennie would get so many hate. :|:|:|

Which is why I find it strange that many of their fans are asking for it to be true. They complain about hate, yet they are asking for something that would get their girls dragged massively.

• Yeah i think it's likely. Bigbang also had GD and Taeyang subunit; Rose and Jennie will be similar to that. if they will collab with a Western artist; only 3 singers singing in a song is better because if it's a popular artist; they will not be happy with just 1/5th part of a song. Rose and Jennie are also English speakers; again more reasons.

But this is not the only song to come. They said 4 plus 1. iThat could mean 4 song releases andd 1 album. That will be Lisa's solo; Jennie and Rose collab with a western artist; maybe a pre relase and main title track of their album. Or maybe one will be a full group collab.

If they get a collab as part of the 4+1 thing, people will rightly be annoyed. It isn't just Lisa, who deserves to get a proper amount of time in the spotlight as they did, it is poor Jisoo. Why would her solo come after a sub unit collab?

Lisoo deserve their solo time in the spotlight without having to share it with other things.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!