Everyone wants a piece of that MC hype Soobin and Arin got

• Look at the replies of this 1 year old covid notice from mubank's account

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And then from a week old video of a PD discussing stages and what he likes in a MC. 172k comments or rather spams from various fandoms.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Can't deny the Akkong MCs impact hehe 8)

I personally want to see them for a longer time if they want to, just enough to go back to normal or semi normal music shows because the last year has been very peculiar

• i really hope they continue.

I only watch the live for soobin. They match each other so well.

That dolphin performance was the highlights last year. It created new wave on tiktok atleast with all thsoe blue whales.

• it has nothing to do with Soobin or arin having hype as a mc

but because Mubank posted a notice telling to people to propose who they would want to see as the next MC that's why a lot of fandom are commenting '-'

just like every fandom were commenting their favs, when the beer brand ask for fans to give them names of idols they would want to see as their next embassador

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

but because Mubank posted a notice telling to people to propose who they would want to see as the next MC that's why a lot of fandom are commenting '-'

just like every fandom were commenting their favs, when the beer brand ask for fans to give them names of idols they would want to see as their next embassador

Well it's not this notice and not this video that says that, and why a year old covid notice out of everything? The video I could get why but it's just random

• They will be forever iconic. There chemistry is so so nice. I even saw the hashtags trending. As much as I love them to see in Mubank, I also want others to get the opportunity.

But extending their MC contract would be the best idea. I just watch so many interviews of groups that I dont stan because of Soobin and Arin.

I get you that's why I want them a little longer, as I said to maybe MC with a little less restrictions, which is what they got all year long!

• because Mubank posted a notice telling to people to propose who they would want to see as the next MC that's why a lot of fandom are commenting

Is it about the next MCs?

I ask bcz I dont know Korean

• Official Post

Isn't it always like this when MCs are changing though? I remember similar "omg pick my fave!" when it was announced that the Inkigayo and M Countdown MCs were stepping down a few months ago.

I don't see them keeping them beyond the summer though. Music Bank has grown to like the refresh I think. Honestly it mostly just sucks that Soobin didn't really get to do any special stages like Bomin did.

and that’s not true, music bank didn’t post anything about some new mc suggestions. they never done that and will never do that bc before choosing on mc they look at the popularity, brand reputation etc. the only thing that happened in that interview regarding mc’s was the question how exactly they choose 2 artists to become one, what the requirements are and that’s it.

• Isn't it always like this when MCs are changing though? I remember similar "omg pick my fave!" when it was announced that the Inkigayo and M Countdown MCs were stepping down a few months ago

not in this extent. some would tweet or comment that under the related post but NEVER were all kind of fandoms literally spamming music bank with mc suggestions

• If they are changing MC's then I hope they will pick STAYC (Sumin or Isa) or LOONA (Yves, Gowon or Olivia) member as MC.

Weeekly, and ITZY members already had some gigs as MC's. Jihan is still MC in The Show.

Purple K!SS and Lightsum don't have big fanbase yet so the impact of members as MC's wouldn't be so big.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!