im gonna vent and you cant stop me

• I can't tell if you are serious or not? If you are always tired and still tired after you sleep, I'd go to the doctor.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• I can't tell if you are serious or not? If you are always tired and still tired after you sleep, I'd go to the doctor.

Yes, it could be various things including a (B-12) vitamin deficiency. They could run tests to see which levels are low.

• Welcome to my world. I go to bed reasonably early, can fall asleep quickly and get 7 - 8 hours but still wake up tired. I don’t have any particular issues that’s on my mind and am of good health. I think it’s just an age thing, I’m getting older so my sleep quality isn’t as good. I also suffer from hot flushes and have to sleep with a fan on even in winter. In your case, it could be something medical, maybe see the doctor.

• Serious answer:

Do you exercise? If you don't, get started on it.

It could also be a vitamin deficiency, so get that sorted out with a doctor. If you don't want to visit the doctor or are unable to, look for a multivitamin to take.

I would go to the doctor to get it to check out anyways just in case. It could be due to vitamin deficiency but it could be due to other reasons, some are much more serious.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• Serious answer:

Do you exercise? If you don't, get started on it.

It could also be a vitamin deficiency, so get that sorted out with a doctor. If you don't want to visit the doctor or are unable to, look for a multivitamin to take.

i exercise in a desperate attempt to wake up yes

but now i just have strong legs and tired

last time i was able to go to the doctor they just told me to drink more water(even though i drink the correct amount...) and wouldnt take me serious and now after a few years i gotta wait to get insurance again

• should have posted this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also when will you join the once cult ik you like twice ;(

i doubt i'd check it often honestly, i rarely check my pings no cap

• should have posted this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also when will you join the once cult ik you like twice ;(

I was going to post exactly this...

great minds think alike :pepe-use-head:

• man I wish I could sleep well -- last night I finally beat my insomnia and then I got a nightmare that my body was falling apart due to radiation sickness

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!