what are your fears/phobias ?

• mine (i know they're weird)

- pen caps,ever since i saw people chew and put them in their mouth when i was younger ive never touched one that wasnt mine

- touching/using things that another person has recently used and its warm.....seriously disgusts me for some reason

- ......i have Trypophobia

- when the shower curtain touches me :pepe-cross:

- drinking after other people , i dont even do that with my family

- the microwave, im so scared its gonna blow up. i saw a 10000 ways to die episode and it scared me, like 2 years ago my microwave actually caught on fire tho, i was actually shocked i stared at it while trying to get someone to put it out

- my chair collapsing, this would also be funny but this happened to one on my classmates and now i cant get it out of my head

- a bridge im driving over collapsing (or a tunnel collapsing) into the water forcing me to swim my way out of my car, it goes so far that sometimes i have to roll down the windows when i drive over them

thank you for listening to my ted talk

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

Edited once, last by YOHAENGct ().

• -Elevators

-Sharp objects getting anywhere near my feet

-Heights without guardrails

-Being in cars

𝒮𝐻𝐼𝒩𝑒𝑒 - 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 - 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇 - 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶 𝒳 - 𝒯𝒳𝒯
    tumblr_oz1ubpfm2O1teifqto4_500.gifv

• snakes

both literally and figuratively

『U』

𝘀𝗻𝘀𝗱 - 𝘁𝘅𝘁 - 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗸 - 𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗶𝘂 - 𝗸𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗿

9df5cb31b0d4d786352c929e174cfa71c87e7a28.gifv 3ce036a58a3f1f94f8f32b0d2804334b1cfffda9.gifv

• anxiety

that hit too close to home

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• I am afraid of flying, in planes, on rides, anywhere

Serious fear of bugs

Also trypophobia

I have social anxiety (medically diagnosed)

Fear of stairs after my dad got injured in the head from falling down them

• I have many

Heights

Flying

Storms

The dark

Mice

Knives

Confined spaces

Amusement rides

Social situations

Blood

A lot of these stem from childhood phobias.

• Trypophobia too, but I feel everybody has this even if they haven't found about it yet, its such a odd phobia

(DONT LOOK FOR IT ON GOOGLE)

Hemophobia that is fear of blood, like my eyes want to roll out of my head when I smell it or see it

also fear or sharks idk how its even called but I will not google it

• Maybe hornets

I had 3 bad encounters with them in 2019/2020 where they came into my apartment and harased me by flying around me

And wasps cause these fuckers came into my apartment every day during the summer at night cause of my lamp on the celing and one was even flying around my bedroom so I slept in another room with a closed door instead >.<

• Trypophobia too, but I feel everybody has this even if they haven't found about it yet, its such a odd phobia

(DONT LOOK FOR IT ON GOOGLE)

i cant explain it but when ever i see things like that i want to cry or something

• Maybe hornets

I had 3 bad encounters with them in 2019/2020 where they came into my apartment and harased me by flying around me

And wasps cause these fuckers came into my apartment every day during the summer at night cause of my lamp on the celing and one was even flying around my bedroom so I slept in another room with a closed door instead >.<

i wouldve got a zapper

• accidental plagiarism

wholesome

• never heard of this but i get it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!