SNSD B-sides?

• It's my goal to expand my knowledge of SNSD's discography, as I feel it's not right that I haven't listened to this legendary group beyond their title tracks, however, their discography is sooooo long, that tackling every song they've released is just too much, so I'm asking which are the best SNSD b-sides to listen to? can be from their Korean or JPN discographies, thank you :)

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• I'm not very familiar with their discography, but I really like this b-side:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• here are some of my faves

here is one from their subunit taetiseo and its too good to not post

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Something more fun and cutesy

Something more ballad

• Two Japanese b-sides from them that I really love :

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• 2 paths: girl crush or cute

Girl crush:

IGAB album

Japanese albums

Holiday Night

The Boys/Lionheart

Cute:

Basically start from the first Korean album all the way to Oh!

Then after Oh! There are occasional cute songs.

If you want even more listen after go for

TTS albums

Oh!GG

Then the solo albums (each member has their distinct sound)

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• External Content www.youtube.com

• here are some i really like!

express 999

goodbye

wait a minute

check

one afternoon

trick

etude

how great is your love

light up the sky

you-aholic

romantic street

say yes

paradise

lost in love

karma butterfly

soul

neon chago tteugeowo devil

• Check this on your checklist. :pepe-hehe::pepemusic:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!