Will Jennie get her 2nd Solo before Lisa gets her first?

• Everytime idols go to LA it's for something comeback or music related:

RV goes to LA > shoot ICC

RV goes to SF > shoots Peek-a-boo

Soyeon/Miyeon go to LA > Record Pop/Stars

they are in a business. YG isn't letting them fly across the ocean just to "be with friends" but to get some shit done

• not that I agree with the op (he is a troll) but very likely they are there for networking or something business or music related wasn't Rose visiting the director of YSL ? but since they are there they are probably hanging out.

Jennie has gone on numerous trips overseas just to hang out with friends, to LA and Paris so that's why I don't think this is anything special, but I did say that there could be a possibility. But those things take a lot of time and I remember seeing Jennie and Lisa with Pharrell in the studio and nothing came out of it, the reason why I also have no expectations this time. I just hope the girls are enjoying their time and that we can get lisa's solo soon.

• Ehm Jennie went overseas to LA before (and other countries) Just to hang out with friends and celebrate a friend's birthday so yes she can fly across the ocean just to see her friends.

• Ehm Jennie went overseas to LA before (and other countries) Just to hang out with friends and celebrate a friend's birthday so yes she can fly across the ocean just to see her friends.

And that was during pre-corona days?

Now there's more purposeful reasons people travel because all the travel restrictions and shit

• And that was during pre-corona days?

Now there's more purposeful reasons people travel because all the travel restrictions and shit

There aren't that many travel restrictions atm in South Korea as far as I know, people are allowed to travel especially if they have been vaccinated already and in the US people don't even wear their masks anymore, anyways such trips from Jennie aren't rare and I won't be surprised if nothing comes out of this.

• Jennie has gone on numerous trips overseas just to hang out with friends, to LA and Paris so that's why I don't think this is anything special, but I did say that there could be a possibility. But those things take a lot of time and I remember seeing Jennie and Lisa with Pharrell in the studio and nothing came out of it, the reason why I also have no expectations this time. I just hope the girls are enjoying their time and that we can get lisa's solo soon

most of those trips were related to business, networking or related her solo gigs as far as I remember, except the ones she went with Chahee. I don't think much of it either. When Lisa and Jennie met Pharrel they were in black label's studio? wouldn't be surprised if Jisoo and Rose also were there like we don't know much only what they are able to show us. It's mostly us assuming tbh

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!