[BTS] Golden maknae's golden vocals

• Thank You for this thread aliye12! :pepelove1: He is one of those voices that I love to hear! Its soothing!

And as he grow, his voice also grows! So versatile! It improves a lot and I couldn't be proud of him! :pepe-sad:

But the day he release this, will also be my :pepe-life-support:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It’s my favorite cover from him.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love his voice more and more these days. It’s light and pure but a bit crispy at the same time. Very unique.

External Content twitter.com

His Jungle version is really perfect.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• These are my favorite covers by him, 2 versions! He is so good at ballads, he can deliver the emotions so well.

External Content soundcloud.com

External Content soundcloud.com

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE COVERS OF HIM TOO!

Okay let me go cry to JK's vocals ;(

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• Thank You for this thread aliye12! :pepelove1: He is one of those voices that I love to hear! Its soothing!

And as he grow, his voice also grows! So versatile! It improves a lot and I couldn't be proud of him! :pepe-sad:

But the day he really this, will also be my :pepe-life-support:

We needed an appreciation thread for our golden maknae and his beautiful vocals ;(

He is such a hardworking singer and he is always improving and definitely one of the best vocals to ever exist in KPOP imo.

“we never felt so young”

• I remember listening to his paper heart cover day in and out and to think he is an even better vocalist now ;(:borahae:

“we never felt so young”

• External Content youtu.be

This one makes me cry :cryingk:

• He is definitely one of the best vocalists in kpop imo.

I just love how he voice sounds innocent, sultry, sexy , authoritative, playful depending on the mood of the song. you can guess the meaning of lyrics by the way he sounds.

The stark difference between his vocals in my time and euphoria.

Also he is the most stable main singer in kpop. Like he can fly and still sing effortlessly.

Main pop boy for a reason.

• When kookie proved he is that vocalist who doesn't need backtrack, lip sync or other process.... His vocal cord is enough to captivate hearts.

External Content m.youtube.com

• MOVE PEASANTS RAPPER JK IS COMING!

“we never felt so young”

• He is definitely one of the best vocalists in kpop imo.

I just love how he voice sounds innocent, sultry, sexy , authoritative, playful depending on the mood of the song. you can guess the meaning of lyrics by the way he sounds.

The stark difference between his vocals in my time and euphoria.

Also he is the most stable main singer in kpop. Like he can fly and still sing effortlessly.

Main pop boy for a reason.

Yes he has such a good and versatile vocal like boy can sing many genres and sound amazing in all.

“we never felt so young”

• JK improvising a song about food with his beautiful vocals:

JK singing about his true love, samgyeopsal. You can feel his emotions :cryingr:

• Yes he has such a good and versatile vocal like boy can sing many genres and sound amazing in all.

Exactly. he is born to the centre of the stage.

So talented yet so humble and simple.

Truly an amazing role model for kids out there.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• He has a very pleasant tone. I find his voice very expressive too which helps connect people to the songs immediately.

My favourite song from Jungkook is still with you.

Also, this Jk and Rm moment is one of my favourites. He looks hot when he raps.

He sounds so emotional and vulnerable in this and the vocals are so soothing. ITS BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR PLEASE RELEASE THIS JK

• I’ve been OBSESSED with this song from the moment he blessed us with it

My favourite cover of his

Another great one

I really love this one as well

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!