BTS Fix you, my opinion

• I know I'm late... But I just watched their performance and like :waterr:

I loved loved loved soooooooo much. They really are such great artists!! I love every detail, every voice, every boy, they delivered quality and quality only!! I'm soooooooo proud! BTS, I love you!!!

My favorites were Jungkook and Jin.

Jungkook is my bias and I just love his vocals, he is really talented. The golden maknae!!!

Jin, this Jin really surprised me and I loved how his presence was felt since the beginning! He just keeps proving his well deserved place in BTS as a great vocalist! I love him!!

BTS, I love you!!! :lover2:

• :pepe-toast:

I haven't gotten any sleep thanks to them

BTS MEMES | ARMY's Amino

Run bts marrothon and mtv plugged = a disaster :pepe-comfy:

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• Everyone did well. I especially love how they solved the rap line situation by letting them harmonize with the vocal line. JK and Jin really stood out in this performance. I have been replaying it so many times.

• Jin did so well! I was so proud (of all of them, but especially of him).

Rap line singing kills me every time. RM+Jungkook was fabulous, and RM+Jin was otherworldly when Jin hits those high notes. People have been sleeping on Jin's vocals, but pretty sure everyone's awake now. Suga being back and singing might actually hurt my soul in a good way. Ugh, they were all so good!

• Jin did so well! I was so proud (of all of them, but especially of him).

Rap line singing kills me every time. RM+Jungkook was fabulous, and RM+Jin was otherworldly when Jin hits those high notes. People have been sleeping on Jin's vocals, but pretty sure everyone's awake now. Suga being back and singing might actually hurt my soul in a good way. Ugh, they were all so good!

RM and Jin combination just killed me several times. His high notes were everything I need it!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!