[BTS] Golden maknae's golden vocals

• Hi Army :borahae:

I just wanted to praise one of my favorite vocals off all time our golden maknae JK! He is such an amazing vocal who keeps getting better with every CB such a hardworking all rounder!

Here is a compilation of his ON bridge one of my favorite JK vocal moments ;(

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Feel free to post every good JK moment not that there is really bad ones!

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• Thank you for the thread love.

His most recent Still With You acapella at the Festa is memorable. He has such a pretty voice.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That On bridge is officially the 8th wonder of the world.

I love when he sings accapella, here's one of my favs.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• Thank you for the thread love.

His most recent Still With You acapella at the Festa is memorable. He has such a pretty voice.

YES!

Just came to think of this! I need a full JK cover of "Leave The Door Open"

“we never felt so young”

• I heard "Beautiful life" ost 1st from this cover. I loved it so much that I searched for the real one. And now it us my favourite OST of all time.

External Content m.youtube.com

Kook's vocals are cheff kiss. I really don't know how many times I have listened this cover. Among 16 million views, at least 10k is mine. Enjoy.

• He sounds angelic here singing BST acapella

• :froghype:

Some of my fav karaoke from him:

I wish he did a full cover of these ones:

We only got short excerpts :cryingk:

I love how different his voice can sound depending on the genre of the song:

(fun fact: I discovered this one thanks to akp actually when I was a lurker on the old forum)

• The high note is out of the world.

Golden Jk's golden note indeed.

• That On bridge is officially the 8th wonder of the world.

I love when he sings accapella, here's one of my favs.

JK sounds so good! and yes his ON bridge is the 8th wonder I agree :borahae:

“we never felt so young”

• I heard "Beautiful life" ost 1st from this cover. I loved it so much that I searched for the real one. And now it us my favourite OST of all time.

Take a look at ashleygold25! (

)

Kook's vocals are cheff kiss. I really don't know how many times I have listened this cover. Among 16 million views, at least 10k is mine. Enjoy.

HIS VOCALS ARE TO DIE FOR AND THIS IS HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE BEST COVERS OF THIS SONG ;(;(;(

“we never felt so young”

• He was just fooling around in the studio but he sounds so good that Yoongi decided to keep it for the actual song

• He was just fooling around in the studio but he sounds so good that Yoongi decided to keep it for the actual song

Let's be honest JK can't sound bad like boy sounds good even when fooling around :borahae:

“we never felt so young”

• JK improvising a song about food with his beautiful vocals:

• External Content www.youtube.com

WHY IS HE SO GOOD! ;(

“we never felt so young”

• My 2nd most favourite bts solo song of all time & 2nd most listened solo song....

"Kookie, your voice is the cause of Army's Euphoria"

• The vocal range he shows in this Dis-ease bridge that he randomly uploaded one night

• These are my favorite covers by him, 2 versions! He is so good at ballads, he can deliver the emotions so well.

External Content soundcloud.com

External Content soundcloud.com

• This masked singer bunny's vocal is heavenly.

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

“we never felt so young”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!