Hyunjoo new statement, says: "stop the criticism and malicious comments towards the members, their acquitances, and others"

• Pretty interesting, most important part of it are:

"Everyone is capable of doing wrong. However, when you accept your wrongdoings and put in effort to correct them, forgiveness becomes possible, and at that point they may be called mistakes. So I would like to sincerely ask that you all stop your criticism and malicious comments toward the members, their acquaintances, and others. "

full statement is here

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…chaewons-recent-statement

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She's still under DSP and malicious comments towards the other members strengthens DSP's defamation lawsuit against her. If she says "but don't hate on them" it helps her chances in court since then she can argue her statements weren't made with malicious/defaming intent because she tried to defend them

April is dead either way and it's their own fault

• She's still under DSP and malicious comments towards the other members strengthens DSP lawsuit against her. If she says "but don't hate on them" it helps her chances in court since then she can argue her statements weren't made with malicious/defaming intent because she tried to defend them

yeah you might be right but for me

"at that point they may be called mistakes"

using this phrase is like a double-edged sword because it's obvious that every person makes mistake,

and there is this

"I have been looking back on those times when I was unwell both mentally and physically."

so overall I remember that after one of previous statements it seemed like a banter, there were this talks about flying shoes, I'm slightly moving towards the fact that it was rather in group conflict because everyone had own issues than to bullying.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Maybe. I have my own suspicions as to why all these statements are coming out now back-to-back but I don't wanna sound like a conspiracy theorist. You don't sit around convinced that you were bullied for 5+ years, be confident enough to make public statements and then just change your mind within a month

It sounds a lot like she was bullied and some of the members statements seem more like justifying why she deserved it than denying they actually bullied her. Chaewon and other staff members brought up her suicide attempt and went on at length how it inconvenienced the group but glazed over the fact that she tried to kill herself. Naeun had a diary entry pretty much saying they all hated her and wanted her gone. I've seen the "prioritized her boyfriend and didn't want to work" mediaplay used against so many female idols that I really just can't take it seriously anymore. It's such an easy and cheap way to bury a woman

• So for 6 months she didn't have aany problems with people attacking the other members and their families but suddenly she want them to stop

And how can she say it's just "mistakes" when 4months ago she was saying that they were bad and she almost killed herself because of them

Also her saying this

"seeing the recent events, I have been looking back on those times when I was unwell both mentally and physically. I do not wish to return the pain that I endured on anyone."

"I have tried my best to live while feeling grateful for the smallest forms of happiness. Everyone has the right to be happy, and I hope that they can find that happiness."

Is it just me or it seems like chaewon statements saying that she'll release every proof she have to prove that she's innocent might have scare hyunjoo

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• If you read the whole statement she starts by saying her family is preparing for the lawsuit againt his brother who is a minor, and that she hasn't been contacted by police but she will start preparing for her own lawsuit. After saying that, she ask the public to stop the witch hunt.

It seems to me that she is not backing down, she just want this to be civil

• Maybe. I have my own suspicions as to why all these statements are coming out now back-to-back but I don't wanna sound like a conspiracy theorist. You don't sit around convinced that you were bullied for 5+ years, be confident enough to make public statements and then just change your mind within a month

It sounds a lot like she was bullied and some of the members statements seem more like justifying why she deserved it than denying they actually bullied her. Chaewon and other staff members brought up her suicide attempt and went on at length how it inconvenienced the group but glazed over the fact that she tried to kill herself. Naeun had a diary entry pretty much saying they all hated her and wanted her gone. I've seen the "prioritized her boyfriend and didn't want to work" mediaplay used against so many female idols that I really just can't take it seriously anymore. It's such an easy and cheap way to bury a woman

Bolded part is a reach towards a blatant lie. There is literally zero proof that entry was even about Hyunjoo. It didn’t even mention her name LOL. I will argue about this so don’t try it

• Bolded part is a reach towards a blatant lie. There is literally zero proof that entry was even about Hyunjoo. It didn’t even mention her name LOL. I will argue about this so don’t try it

Yeah because its not like her sister posted diary entries from around the time they were having a hard time with Hyunjoo to get her sympathy. But of course the next day, everything was fine with Hyunjoo and they just found a completely new person to hate.

Definitely a reach

• Yeah because its not like her sister posted diary entries from around the time they were having a hard time with Hyunjoo to get her sympathy. But of course the next day, everything was fine with Hyunjoo and they just found a completely new person to hate.

Definitely a reach

A reach? Dude there is literally zero proof that it was specifically about hyunjoo. Even knetz can see it’s a stretch. Quit stretching because it fits a narrative LOL.

And wtf are you even talking about “around the time they were having with hyunjoo” When was this specific time?

• A reach? Dude there is literally zero proof that it was specifically about hyunjoo. Even knetz can see it’s a stretch. Quit stretching because it fits a narrative LOL.

And wtf are you even talking about “around the time they were having with hyunjoo” When was this specific time?

So you don't know anything and you're just talking to be an edgelord.

Ive seen knetz drag Naeun and her sister even harder because of this wdym. Ffs her sister got exposed for bullying too

"I’m attaching pictures of Naeun’s diary entries from the same time period [as when the alleged bullying took place]. She struggled a lot back then. She still doesn’t like to talk about her memories from then. She was not in the position to bully anyone because she, too, was in a lot of pain at the time."

• So you don't know anything and you're just talking to be an edgelord.

Ive seen knetz drag Naeun and her sister even harder because of this wdym. Ffs her sister got exposed for bullying too

"I’m attaching pictures of Naeun’s diary entries from the same time period [as when the alleged bullying took place]. She struggled a lot back then. She still doesn’t like to talk about her memories from then. She was not in the position to bully anyone because she, too, was in a lot of pain at the time."

LMFAO YOU don’t know anything and just assume it’s about Hyunjoo because it suits your narrative. That post could be about a staff member of a classmate for all we know. I’m not an “edgelord” for being logical. You act like a person can only have disdain for ONE person in their life you sound ridiculous

“The same time period” Hyunjoo literally claimed she was bullied from 2014 up till she left.

• LMFAO YOU don’t know anything and just assume it’s about Hyunjoo because it suits your narrative. That post could be about a staff member of a classmate for all we know. I’m not an “edgelord” for being logical. You act like a person can only have disdain for ONE person in their life you sound ridiculous

“The same time period” Hyunjoo literally claimed she was bullied from 2014 up till she left.

Tell that to her sister then genius.

2016 was the year it supposedly got worse leading up to her suicide attempt and when most of these entries are dated.

But sure, at the same time they were allegedly bullying and ostracizing a girl, Naeun just happens to have an entry about them all hating one person in particular. But sure it's some staff member she conveniently leaves out in her other pages complaining about how she's treated by DSP (those pages ain't nearly as hateful either but whatever). Yes it's an assumption, but it's a pretty damn reasonable one

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!