Lee Sem apologize, talks about what happen to her mentally after she left Nine Muses

• There are 2 translations for the post, please read both so you can have a better understanding.

source for twitter

I already share my feelings on my platforms but I just feel so bad for Lee Sem and what she went through ;( . I always want her to know we always trust and believe in her like the rest of the members.

• - she either was done with nine muses and wanted to do something else

- she got kicked out/fired

thats all really I have

Bc tbh... If she decided to leave i don't see why she said in a way that the members should stay in touch with her.. we all know and she too how busy kpop idols are and how exhausting their life is so i don't see the problem with losing contact as well, she decided to leave the team...

But this is just if she decided to leave, as we know nothing about it I will still say that she needs to understand that they obviously had reasons to not call her..

• Bc tbh... If she decided to leave i don't see why she said in a way that the members should stay in touch with her.. we all know and she too how busy kpop idols are and how exhausting their life is so i don't see the problem with losing contact as well, she decided to leave the team...

But this is just if she decided to leave, as we know nothing about it I will still say that she needs to understand that they obviously had reasons to not call her..

i mean i cant not imagine working everyday like she said and wanted to a break or quit

i have a playlist of nine muses performances and there were tons and tons from 2013

and the fact they had 4 comebacks during that year.

• but its no ones fault anyway. i support all the members and thank god i did cuz lee sem posted about her feelings.

ima just put the blame on the producers and maybe jae jae but i heard sera was invited

EXCUSE ME

I.... Well, things sure are difficult... But I do hope Lee Sem and I wish her the best and a happy life! I wish she overcomes all this negatives feelings!

• Considering what Sera said about being forced to quit, I wonder if she meant to continue but couldn't due to lack of agreement on contracts.

I can imagine that a sudden(ish) reunion with an older song after 2+ years of disbandment triggering emotions she'd kept down for years.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!