BamBam - 'riBBon' MV

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

@keaji taglist pls <3

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• It's so adorable and catchy and feel good :pepe-sad:

So proud of him :pepe-sad:

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be

• External Content open.spotify.com

• External Content open.spotify.com

Air,Under the sky and riBBon are my favs :pepefrog:

• Yes pls :D I need to figure out this new AKP forum...

Added! So you were active here before?

So nice to see another ahgase here!

• Official Post

This is so good! The whole mood of the song is so Bambam! :omgr:

I love the MV. It's so colorful and fun. I'm so proud of Bambam. I can't wait to listen to the rest of the album.

• Added! So you were active here before?

So nice to see another ahgase here!

yes, I've been active on and off from 2016 till about 2019 I would say :D but hadn't been back since the new forum hehe

• yes, I've been active on and off from 2016 till about 2019 I would say :D but hadn't been back since the new forum hehe

Aah that's great. I knew about the forum before,

since I checked it out for some news from time to time, but pandemic made me finally make an account haha.

If you need any help with the new forum, let me know!

• Aah that's great. I knew about the forum before,

since I checked it out for some news from time to time, but pandemic made me finally make an account haha.

If you need any help with the new forum, let me know!

Thank you :pepelove1:

• HE SLAYEDDD. BUT ARE WE GONNA TALK ABOUT THE WHOLE ALBUM? LIKE?! JSADKJKLSDL:KSADDSA.

LIKE THE DUALITY OF THIS MAN.

He really came with the smooth vocals I'm deceased.

And then literally 30 minutes before this he popped off with this hip shit.

I got slayed af. I knew he would slay but I wasn't ready for this king shit behavior.

:cryingr:

• Official Post

I haven't had a chance to listen yet cause I'm still at work, but omg this makes me so excited.

• I haven't listened to it yet ;( Why do our maknaes have to comeback when I'm the busiest ;( ;( ;(

Can't wait to listen to it lateeeer.

Already so proud of him💚💚💚

• WTH!!!

He's doing so goooood, I'm crying :waterr: :waterr: :waterr: :waterr:

External Content twitter.com

• Also 30x #1 on iTunes now

External Content twitter.com

• External Content twitter.com

• Air,Under the sky and riBBon are my favs :pepefrog:

Finally listened to the album! And those three are my faves too! The album is really good though :pepe-sad:

I mean, we knew he could make good and nice songs and has a lot of different sides of him to show, but I'm loving how he's surprising everyone with the success :D

• Finally listened to the album! And those three are my faves too! The album is really good though :pepe-sad:

I mean, we knew he could make good and nice songs and has a lot of different sides of him to show, but I'm loving how he's surprising everyone with the success :D

Its really good :pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

The songs and the mv is well suited for him and he looks happy too!

Really proud of him :pepe-sad::pepelove1:

• Official Post

Yessss. You have to tell me your thoughts when you get the chance omg

omg I finally got to hear it and I love it! Honestly one of the best albums of the year. He really showed off so many sides of himself. I'm so proud of him.

Pandora is exactly my kind of jam. :pepemusic::pepemusic:

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!