Should we cancel the people who chose Alcohol Free as the title track despite getting advice that it didn't suit TWICE?

• https://www.allkpop.com/articl…mpression-of-alcohol-free

Should we cancel the people who chose Alcohol Free despite people telling them it didn't suit TWICE?

On the June 14th episode of SBS PowerFM's radio program 'Choi Hwa Jeong's Power Time', TWICE members Jihyo, Dahyun, Mina, and Jungyeon made appearances as guests. During the episode, the idol members shared the behind-the-scenes of producing "Alcohol-Free".

Jihyo shared, "When the song was first revealed, the label representatives didn't think it would go well with the group TWICE. But most of the members really liked the song."

Absolutely, the people who chose Alcohol Free must be doing so because of their massive egos! How dare they ignore the better judgment of others (like the fans) to pick what they liked as the title track! We all know that the employees at the company have to bend over backwards to accommodate the egotistical people who choose TWICE's title tracks. Is there no limit to their ego?

• Excuse me, are you saying the members are full of ego for liking the song ?

LOL. I'm satirizing the ridiculous hate narrative that some ONCEs have for JYP, claiming that the reason why Alcohol Free was chosen as the title track is because he's the boss and forced it on TWICE, due to his massive ego and clout-chasing agenda to feed off their popularity.

• LOL. I'm satirizing the ridiculous hate narrative that some ONCEs have for JYP, claiming that the reason why Alcohol Free was chosen as the title track is because he's the boss and forced it on TWICE, due to his massive ego and clout-chasing agenda to feed off their popularity.

Thank goodness, lol! I got scared for a bit! You are absolutely correct, and I'm so sorry for misunderstanding you!

• LOL. I'm satirizing the ridiculous hate narrative that some ONCEs have for JYP, claiming that the reason why Alcohol Free was chosen as the title track is because he's the boss and forced it on TWICE, due to his massive ego and clout-chasing agenda to feed off their popularity.

That's very true though.

Even though most of us I think like the song

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

It wasn't clear

• Theory:

It was originally written to be a JYP solo song.

I mean.

It's so different from anything we've heard from Twice.

But not too far from JYP's oldhead playbook.

Even if that's not true.

I think it's very possible that the song was written without being written for Twice specifically. And maybe they heard it and decided they wanted to record it or something, idk.

• Why you guys are still under the impression that twice has any say in whatever they do?

Do you really believe they can just choose their title track in a company like JYPE? When they aren't even allowed to have individual social media accounts.

So gullible.

• Why you guys are still under the impression that twice has any say in whatever they do?

Do you really believe they can just choose their title track in a company like JYPE? When they aren't even allowed to have individual social media accounts.

So gullible.

I'll believe the words out of the Twice member's mouth before I believe conspiracy theories on the internet. If they say they liked the song and thus it became the title track, I choose to believe them. If that makes me gullible, then so be it.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• I'll believe the words out of the Twice member's mouth before I believe conspiracy theories on the internet. If they say they liked the song and thus it became the title track, I choose to believe them. If that makes me gullible, then so be it.

Sure, because kpop is all about letting the idols do and say whatever they want. So much freedom.

• I think you mean delusional.

I think you need some happiness in your life. Here, listen to this:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!