Official Digital Thread

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

interesting

• does anyone know how this flo passes work?

never heard of it from bts physicals perspective.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Flo is owned by SM ,JYP among others. Apparently when buying physicals from those two you get free subscription time coupons included. Thats why a few of their groups tend to do very well on flo compared to other charts (see nct latest release)

interesting

How many ULs do you think MU can get in 24 hours?

Seeing this, I feel it should surpass PTD

interesting

It is gaining more ULs wow

interesting

PTD had Low promotions itself and compared to it MU had NIL yet it’s pulling similar numbers to PTD? Hmm interesting indeed

• How many ULs do you think MU can get in 24 hours?

Seeing this, I feel it should surpass PTD

Similar to PTD maybe idk

i'm going to stick with a prediction of around 300k

• Interesting

• my universe is #1 on melon top100. Damn

ღ(¯`◕‿◕´¯) ♫ ♪ ♫ ʀօֆɛ ♫ ♪ ♫ (¯`◕‿◕´¯)ღ

7f9eee2656e838706ac90eac4079b6769f3c89b3.gifv fae84f51726793451a4df2eef61fd17a5162886c.gifv daafb8895819753cec2500fb0703ef2c89a49e7b.gifv

• wow! this song with no concept photos, mv teasers or proper promo. :cryingr:

Interesting

• wow! this song with no concept photos, mv teasers or proper promo. :cryingr:

Bro the official acc rted this

But not the official tweet about the release. Bighit acc didn’t even do anything. Even on Insta they didn’t put anything related to CP.

• SooYoung honey, the charts are working fine. BTS right where they are supposed to be

• SooYoung honey, the charts are working fine. BTS right where they are supposed to be

I think NCT 127 also got #1 on Melon top 100. Correct me if I am wrong?

Anyways this was expected tbh at 12:00AM KST. Will be interesting to see where they are at 1AM KST when it will go back 24Hits.

4 songs in top 10

And 11 in the top 100, melon top 100 is bts's playground now

• I think NCT 127 also got #1 on Melon top 100. Correct me if I am wrong?

Anyways this was expected tbh at 12:00AM KST. Will be interesting to see where they are at 1AM KST when it will go back 24Hits.

No lol they peaked at #3 or #6 with #31 daily their highest charting

• I think NCT 127 also got #1 on Melon top 100. Correct me if I am wrong?

If NCT 127 also did it, I wonder why it says first idol group since reform. Yes obv they will lower down once the charts freezes. But it’s nice to see them get 1 real-time

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!