Official Digital Thread

• Regarding longevity, id be hesistant to draw any conlusions when comparing songs released 2017 and onwards with songs released earlier than that.

2016 songs seems to have a pretty crazy longevity as well, If I'm not wrong there are around 5/6 songs that spend more than 70 weeks on Gaon from year 2016.

Perhaps that G-Friend song

After my quick search, for 2015 seems like it's "Justin Bieber-Love Yourself" with 88 weeks on Gaon or so. Don't know how accurate that is tho.

Edit- After my short research I come to a conclusion that

Kr soloist + Western singer >> Idol Group, in the longevity department. Even some Idol Group mega hits from 2016-onwards suck at longevity game compared to soloist & western singer songs.

• My Universe is coming to bless the month September.

I bet "Official digital thread" Team will be pioneer to post & analyze its charting on melon on this thread more than Armys.

My universe, Butter, permission to dance, Dynamite, Savage love BTS remix, Boy with luv, Spring Day, Life goes on will have a merry ride together.

All I can assure Queen Spring Day gonna go higher again. :pepelove2:

I bet "Official digital thread" Team will be pioneer to post & analyze its charting on melon on this thread more than Armys.

My universe, Butter, permission to dance, Dynamite, Savage love BTS remix, Boy with luv, Spring Day, Life goes on will have a merry ride together.

You just listed out the singles, this will be them charting 8 simultaneously omfg

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• If IU really is releasing a song in 2 months then it's over.

tbh she is smart if it's true, eligibility for many award shows next year will start in November(aka in 2 months) so she will have the whole period to accumulate stats. Poor the other girls.

I mean, thats the whole point of this thread, to discuss and analyze the charts

tbh she is smart if it's true, eligibility for many award shows next year will start in November(aka in 2 months) so she will have the whole period to accumulate stats. Poor the other girls.

Doubt eligibility plays any significant part into when she releases anything. Only thing that matters to her is dates and numbers it seems like.

U think the suprise will be that?

Hard to imagine what else it could be, she said she was hard at work and to expect something to release/come within two months, and she also said she wont be doing any online concerts this year. There was also a picture some weeks ago of her in what looked to be a studio.

I think the only question is if its gonna be AFB3 or a single.

I guess she doesn't like the MMA :pepecute:

• I mean, thats the whole point of this thread, to discuss and analyze the charts

Did I say otherwise?🤔

I see Non-fans of BTS analyzing BTS's charting more than Armys on this thread. It is sheer dedication of Non-fans. I don't see Armys analyzing other idols charting. No dedication from Army's side. :pepecute:

In this sense, I was complimenting Non-fans ;(

• Did I say otherwise?🤔

I see Non-fans of BTS analyzing BTS's charting more than Armys on this thread. It is sheer dedication of Non-fans. I don't see Armys analyzing other idols charting. No dedication from Army's side. :pepecute:

In this sense, I was complimenting Non-fans ;(

Well the OP and most frequent poster in this thread is a huge bts fan that also does some of the best posting and compiling of both bts and other artists chart data, so on a dedication level id say army is fairly well represented in this thread, no need to worry there.

• Well the OP and most frequent poster in this thread is a huge bts fan that also does some of the best posting and compiling of both bts and other artists chart data, so on a dedication level id say army is fairly well represented in this thread, no need to worry there.

Ok, gon head with the compliment.

Shy GIFs | Tenor

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• insane

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

8 songs out of 100...that is sheer madness

• 8 songs out of 100...that is sheer madness

Only 2 other acts have done that: BB and IU, they're digital legends and there is no denying it.

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• question?

How many BTS songs were charting on melon daily after MOTS:7's release?

Top 100: 20

Top 1000: 37

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!