Official Digital Thread

• After listening to the AKMU and IU song idk of Korean gp are going to like it. I think the song will start with high peak but idk about the longevity!

Now for Kyungsoo, I hope he is going to promote bc the song have a lot of potential

• AKMUxIU not debuting top 100 on MelOn and FLO is kinda unexpected, but I read IU isn't even credited on MelOn, her followers didn't even get a notification about the song being released

Lmfao!! It’s impossible to chart 1 hour after the release now. Even IU needed 2 hours :-D

• Lmfao!! It’s impossible to chart 1 hour after the release now. Even IU needed 2 hours :-D

Celebrity debuted top 20 after an hour this year no?

Obviously AKMU even with an IU feat isn't as strong but most chart prediction accounts I follow expected a Top 100 debut

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• How is D.o doing on charts?

Genie could be better ngl

• Celebrity debuted top 20 after an hour this year no?

Obviously AKMU even with an IU feat isn't as strong but most chart prediction accounts I follow expected a Top 100 debut

That's probably the melon realtime, not Melon24.

• That's probably the melon realtime, not Melon24.

• External Content twitter.com

Oh thanks!

• Melon entry at #83 at 9pm kst

🍧 🎀 𝒮♡𝑀𝐼 🎀 🍧

d7ba57efb5e28ea9975ce909e197df25129e2bed.gifv b566eab1c889e82143f6cc1a2ec72287795c0fd4.gifv d9a3b0000d002f807cb856fc36899c28fb8dc0b7.gifv

• Whenever I see AkMu come back, I have to think of their very first songs that won me over right from the start :lover3:

External Content youtu.be

External Content www.youtube.com

:omgr::lover1:

• External Content twitter.com

Not in realtime top 3 right now so can't properly assess its ULs on MelOn after 24 hours but should be around around 340-350k. I predict the UL count to keep rising even after the first 24 hours for a while

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!