Official Digital Thread

• August outside of lisa won't matter. Tbh i am not sure how she'll do in Korea. Should have a decent peak. Sunmi may surprise.

RV comeback was supposed to happen in August but no news.

We have somi also right?

Though i dont think she will do well on chart given the long hiatus, her momentum kinda gone. But if she is given a very good song by teddy, might be her breakthrough

• SD the queen. :-)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Uhhhh

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Uhhhh

:pepe-joy:

:borahae: ~ BTS ~ TXT ~ IU ~ :borahae:

MY UNIVERSE OUT SEPTEMBER 24TH 2021 ---- BTS X COLDPLAY

image0.gif

• Peaches just overtook dun dun dance in the last update lol. I hope it falls off.

🌸ꗥ~ꗥ🌸 𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐔𝐍 🌸ꗥ~ꗥ🌸

2c9d8bc867724bebab2e9e015fcca8933cd9d575.gifv 6c0fe26add2b9def92b5e53ffc25db56586dbd20.gifv 81e0afbfd21cc3c8ba545b502102ed89a9f75d32.gifv

• Bieber oppar always wins I fear. Peaches is definitely ending up in the top 10 of the YEC, which would probably make it the biggest Western song there since 2002.

With the rate Traffic Light is rising at, I'm not surprised to see it entered top 3. It might beat Next Level for #2 at this rate as well. Doubt it'll reach the summit due to MSG but I can see it be very stable.

• Justin is a household name not just in korea but throughout asia since baby days and never lost his popularity. Not surprised with peaches success. It gonna end in top 10 yec most probably. Along with butter and NL. Imo

• Me After You is about to leave Melon top 100. Finally. Let's hope it doesn't re-enter

And seeing Soyeon make no noise on the charts is kinda baffling especially since GIDLE just had a major breakthrough earlier this year/last year and she's one of the most popular members. :melon_think:

• Scandal killed off their already mid successful charting

I don't think the Soojin incident has anything to do with Soyeon's charting results.

groups performace rarely relate to soloist, omg yooa solo debut was the same year with dolphin and nonstop, which are still charting to this day but she didnt do well. Scandal or not, it wouldn't have make any difference as gidle public recognition is about the whole group not just one member

• Me After You is about to leave Melon top 100. Finally. Let's hope it doesn't re-enter

And seeing Soyeon make no noise on the charts is kinda baffling especially since GIDLE just had a major breakthrough earlier this year/last year and she's one of the most popular members. :melon_think:

Soyeon was never popular.

She is well appareciated by fanbase (but there are many unjust hates for her too due to line distribution)

And yea, group success =/= solo success

YooA is classic example and she was the most popular OMG member back then

• Dun dun dance has now spent 10 weeks inside melon weekly top 10. For some reason that tanking msg song has over taken it and peaches did not fall off 💀. So i guess they'll cap at 10 weeks unless they overtake the msg song.

NL - 9 weeks inside melon top10

Happen - 8 weeks inside melon top10

Chi mat ba ram - 4 weeks inside top10

Lovesick girls ties with playing with fire as bp's longest charting song in top50 of Melon weekly. 42 weeks each.

2 weeks more for nonstop to pass red flavor and aiiyl on melon.

🌸ꗥ~ꗥ🌸 𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐔𝐍 🌸ꗥ~ꗥ🌸

2c9d8bc867724bebab2e9e015fcca8933cd9d575.gifv 6c0fe26add2b9def92b5e53ffc25db56586dbd20.gifv 81e0afbfd21cc3c8ba545b502102ed89a9f75d32.gifv

• Alcohol free's stability is very good on every chart. It'll be a hit if it end up with good longevity and points. Not impressive peaks but may have impressive longevity.

🌸ꗥ~ꗥ🌸 𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐔𝐍 🌸ꗥ~ꗥ🌸

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!