Official Digital Thread

• BP's older songs are starting to rise with Summer approaching.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Even in winter they were charting the same. Since release, neither has really fallen out of the top 250 for almost any single week. Many weeks in winter/fall they were even higher than this and managed to chart on Gaon 200 again. This is a normal rise, but I wouldn't say it's because of summer since it's about where they always are. If it rises more (like top 170, outside of their normal range) I'd blame summer.

• i think alcohol free has decent chance to go top10, but that would mean it might push ASAP out of top10.

Battle of 3rd gen GG vs 4th gen GG

I think the fact that AF is more suitable for twice in term of vocal, really helps. At least they dont struggle in live stages and it's easier on the ears. A MR removed video of it kinda went viral in korea

Yeah vocally it's probably the easiest kpop girl group song I've ever heard. It was a good choice for live singing.

• Yeah vocally it's probably the easiest kpop girl group song I've ever heard. It was a good choice for live singing.

But honestly (im not shading twice), if AF is released by any other GG, many will probably call it ! borefest.

The song is really chilling but at the same time, not dynamic at all. The only part i love is Jihyo and Mina's I'm drunk in you .. and Dahyun and Jihyo's lines in second verse

• But honestly (im not shading twice), if AF is released by any other GG, many will probably call it ! borefest.

The song is really chilling but at the same time, not dynamic at all. The only part i love is Jihyo and Mina's I'm drunk in you .. and Dahyun and Jihyo's lines in second verse

Yeah, personally it's part of why I find the song boring. It has no interesting vocal parts. That's how I feel personally. ICSM was one of their best songs imo, so this was a letdown for me.

MAJIMAKCHOREOM BITCHESSS

And people didnt even mention Blackpink when come to summer hit.

They literally have few huge summer hit (not the usual sun and beach song)

• Can dolphin break cheer up's most weeks inside melon top100 inside top50. It would be a huge flex.

Also interested to see how lsg compares to dolphin in the long run.

Dolphin definitely will.

And i dont think LSG can catch up to Dolphin. Usually, BP's songs drop relatively fast once they are outside top 50. And the big gap between comeback might not be able to give it the boost in time. If BP comeback in Q4 this year, LSG and HYLT should get a nice boost

• 3rd looks on top and 4th so far they are at top of melon. But you think other sites can cause it to fall down from top

4th is going to be hard, TWICE and EXO have high downloads. So does Jang Beomjun.

heize, OMG, Aespa have high streams.

Butter will likely get a 4th week at#1 but it will be very close.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!